Purposeful Leadership 360° Assessment Certification
True leaders are called to make a positive impact on others to achieve organizational objectives. To impact greatly, leaders need to be aware of their strengths and weaknesses, and take action according to that self-knowledge. Insights from coaching are often the key to helping a leader impact greatly—as long as that coach has the right tools at hand.
At Linkage, we provide the tools that empower coaches to uncover insights and build self awareness with leaders. Among these tools is the Purposeful Leadership 360° Assessment,which is designed around the five core commitments purposeful leaders make to their stakeholders; Inspire, Engage, Innovate, Achieve, and Become.
Linkage’s Purposeful Leadership Assessment Certification puts you in the driver’s seat when it comes to administering this powerful, research-based tool with your coachees. This online certification is designed to equip you with knowledge of Linkage’s research on Purposeful Leaders and enables you to debrief the Purposeful Leadership 360° Assessment with leaders who turn to you for insights on how they can create lasting positive impact.
Coaches are certified for two years from completion of the certification, with recertification training available from Linkage.
Coaches who complete the certification will be versed in:
- Linkage’s Purposeful Leader® model, and the research behind it
- The impact of being purposeful as a leader
- How to talk to your coachees about the model and assessment
- How to unpack our proprietary report and the elements included in it
- Strategic ways to approach the debrief with your coachees, and questions to engage them in their own self-discovery
- How to position and leverage the 360° assessment with your coachees
Who is it for?
Professional coaches with a background in executive and/or leadership coaching who
have experience providing 360° results, which can include::
- Talent development professionals seeking to empower their coachees with the foundational data needed to create substantive results
- Talent development teams seeking to build internal proficiency with the Purposeful Leadership Assessment and the Linkage process
- Organizations looking to equip their in-house talent development professionals with the ability to debrief 360° assessments and leverage Linkage’s assessments at scale
Please note that participants must have a strong grasp of coaching fundamentals and experience debriefing a 360° assessment.
Prework | Prepare for the Course
- Take the Purposeful Leader Self-Assessment
- Read the Purposeful Leader White Paper
- Read the Purposeful Leader Technical Paper
Online Learning | Dive into the coursework
- Webinar 1 – Purposeful Leader Model Overview (1 hour)
- Webinar 2 – Assessment Report Overview (1 hour)
- Webinar 3 – Coaching to the PLA: Debrief Strategies, Sales and Process Overview (1 hour)
Complete Certification Process | Start applying the insights
- Conduct practice debrief with cohort peer before attending Webinar 3
- Take a brief quiz on the Purposeful Leadership Assessment
At a Glance
Interested in learning more?
Upcoming PL Assessment Certification Progam Offerings:
Register for the August Program (August 16, 19, and 26) from 1-2pm EST