Creating Male Advocates with Jeffery Tobias Halter
Presented by Linkage and YWomen
Men still represent 85% of senior leadership. This means men are 85% of the problem…and 85% of the solution when it comes to the advancement of women leaders.
Are you equipping male leaders at your organization with the skills they need to actively support the advancement of women leaders at all levels?
Linkage, in partnership with YWomen, presents a day-long interactive workshop that gives participants perspective on the day-to-day changes they need to make to move from being allies to active advocates for the advancement of women leaders.
Who’s it for?
The Creating Male Advocates Workshop is intended for senior-level male leaders who are inclined to support and advance their female colleagues and team members.
Workshop participants will experience:
- Pre-work: To accelerate the learning process, participants complete some light pre-work, including taking an assessment to determine their Male Advocacy Profile
- Context Setting: Develop shared context on challenges women face in leadership and why it is imperative for organizations to address them
- Creating A Business Case for Change: Develop understanding for how advancing women leaders is good business and what the business case is for your organization
- Balanced Leadership Styles and Gender Competency: Learn more about unconscious gender bias and gender competency through interactive role plays
- Creating Gender Advocates: Learn about “The Four Barriers” and Solutions to Male Advocacy, and develop individual action plans
- Workplace Applications and Company Specific Challenges: Understand the nine critical HR systems that support a women’s leadership strategy and discuss specific challenges that exist in your organization
- Taking It Back to Work: Plan specific actions you will take in 30/60/90 days
Participants will leave with:
- A better understanding of why its good businses to advance women at work
- An action plan for what they will do to advocate for women at their organization
- A commitment to supporting one another on executing their action plans
When and where?
Check back for future dates.
Interterested in attending?
Call +1.781.402.5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Jeffery Tobias Halter
Jeffery Tobias Halter is a corporate gender strategist. The country’s leading expert on engaging men to advance women, Jeffery is the former Director of Diversity Strategy for The Coca-Cola Company and is currently the President of YWomen, a strategic consulting company focused on engaging men in women’s leadership advancement. Jeffery has consulted with leading brands including Bristol-Meyers Squibb, Deloitte, Citigroup, GE, Johnson & Johnson, Moet Hennessy and more. Jeffery’s latest book WHY WOMEN, The Leadership Imperative to Advancing Women and Engaging Men, is the first business book written by a man on how companies can advance women to enhance the company reputation, increase the bottom-line and retain talent. Jeffery is a two-time TEDx speaker and frequently keynotes at industry and corporate events.
At a Glance
Check back for future dates.
Price: $1,000 per person