Advancing Women Leaders (AWL) 360° Assessment Certification
True leaders are called to make a positive impact on others to achieve organizational objectives. To impact greatly, leaders need to be aware of their strengths and weaknesses, and take action according to that self-knowledge. Insights from coaching are often the key to helping a leader impact greatly—as long as that coach has the right tools at hand.
At Linkage, we provide the tools that empower coaches to uncover insights and build self-awareness with leaders. Among these tools is the Advancing Women Leaders (AWL) 360° Assessment, which is designed to empower women to build the skills and competencies needed to scale the hurdles women often face in the workplace.
Linkage’s AWL 360° Assessment Certification puts you in the driver’s seat when it comes to administering this powerful, research-based tool with your coachees. This online certification is designed to equip you with the knowledge of Linkage’s research on the Inner Critic and the 7 hurdles women must scale to achieve advancement, and enables you to debrief the AWL 360° Assessment with women leaders who turn to you for insights on how they can create lasting positive impact.
Coaches are certified for two years from completion of the certification, with recertification training available from Linkage.
Coaches who complete the certification will be versed in:
- Linkage’s Advancing Women Leaders model and the research behind it
- The impact of the Inner Critic and the 7 hurdles women face in the workplace
- How to talk to your coachees about the model and assessment
- How to unpack our proprietary report and the elements included
- Strategic ways to approach the debrief with your coachees, and questions to engage them in their own self-discovery
- How to position and leverage the 360º assessment with your coachees
Who's it for?
Professional coaches with a background in executive and/or leadership coaching who have experience providing 360º results, which can include:
- Talent development professionals seeking to empower their coachees with the foundational data needed to create substantive results
- Talent development teams seeking to build internal proficiency with the Advancing Women Leaders 360° Assessment and the Linkage process
- Organizations looking to equip their in-house talent development professionals with the ability to debrieft 360° assessments and leverage Linkage’s assessments at scale
Please note that participants must have a strong grasp of coaching fundamentals and experience debriefing a 360° assessment.
Prework | Prepare for the course
- Take the Advancing Women Leaders Self-Assessment
- Read the Advancing Women Leaders Technical Paper
- Review Linkage's Approach to Advancing Women
Online Learning | Dive into the coursework
- Webinar 1 – AWL Model Overview (1 hour)
- Webinar 2 – Assessment Report Overview (1 hour)
- Webinar 3 – Coaching to the AWL 360°: Debrief Strategies, Sales and Process Overview (1 hour)
Complete Certification Process | Start applying the insights
- Conduct practice debrief with cohort peer before attending Webinar 3
- Take a quiz on the Advancing Women Leaders 360° Assessment