Women are opting out of the workforce, and the women who remain are at high risk of turnover. Two years into an ongoing pandemic, women leaders have had enough—and, according to Linkage research, their perception of their own organizations continues to decline.
Bottom line: Organizations have a business imperative to meaningfully engage—and ultimately retain—these high-value women leaders through leadership development experiences tailored to meet the needs of today’s evolving workforce.
But how? Tune into a previously broadcast, 1-hour webinar hosted by Jennifer McCollum, CEO of Linkage, for an insider’s look at how two Fortune 150 companies with 70,000+ employees each have implemented unique development experiences to change the game for their women leaders and created tangible impact on their promotion and retention rates.
Tune in to hear from: Emily Koski, VP, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at U.S. Bank, and Leah Truscott, Director, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at McKesson.
Who should tune in to this webinar?
- Organizational leaders, including HR, LD and DEI experts, who are focused on improving their engagement and development of women leaders
- Executives who are champions for the advancement of women leaders at their organization and in their community
During this webinar recording, you will:
- Explore the trends impacting women in today’s workforce, including the four organizational dimensions that must be addressed for women leaders to thrive at your company.
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at two unique leadership development experiences created for high-potential women leaders at McKesson and U.S. Bank and the critical lessons learned along the way to achieve success and drive retention and promotion rates.
- Learn how McKesson and U.S. Bank pivoted their talent strategies to meet the evolving needs of their workforce across the last two years.
- Gain insights from Jennifer McCollum, CEO of Linkage, on ready-now programs and assessments designed to successfully engage and develop your women leaders.
- Unlock special discounts to the 2022 Women in Leadership Institute™ and learn how to bring this development program to your women leaders.
Chief Product Officer
Kristen Howe is the Chief Product Officer at Linkage, where she oversees Product Management and Product Development. She has over 20 years of experience building and leading businesses in the leadership and development space, with a focus on leadership development, sales, coaching and facilitation.
CEO, Linkage | Host, Women in Leadership Institute™
Jennifer McCollum is CEO of Linkage, Inc., where she oversees the strategic direction and global operations of the Boston, MA-based leadership development company. With a mission to “Change the Face of Leadership,” Linkage has dedicated 30 years to improving leadership effectiveness and equity in hundreds of organizations globally. Linkage provides assessments, training, coaching, consulting and conferences, with Solutions designed to Accelerate Purposeful Leaders; Advance Women Leaders; and Redesign Inclusive Organizations through Superpowers & Symphony.
Presented by the Women in Leadership Institute™
This webinar recording is presented by the Women in Leadership Institute™. New in 2022! Deepen your learning from the Women in Leadership Institute and extend your experience throughout the year through the new Women in Leadership Accelerator. These convenient packages combine a WIL virtual pass with additional learning experiences, including independent learning, facilitated community sessions, and an optional coaching upgrade. Choose the experience that works with your leadership goals! Learn more.
Questions about this webinar or interested in making the WIL Accelerator available to leaders at your organization? Connect with us at email@example.com.