Ready to supercharge your leadership journey? Interested in learning more about the Women in Leadership Institute?
It’s time to go straight to the source! Hear from three exceptional women leaders who have experienced the Women in Leadership Institute in this pre-recorded panel session.
During this dynamic conversation, Katharine Panessidi, Program Director of WIL, speaks with Felecia Buycks, Odeta Kushi, and Janette Waller about their experience at the Women in Leadership Institute. They share key insights – including the best advice they heard at the Women in Leadership Institute and their favorite parts of the virtual and in-person conference experience.
Why tune into this video?
- You are deciding between the virtual and in-person experience and want to learn more.
- You want to hear from diverse women leaders who benefitted from the program and get their advice.
- You want a sneak peek of the 2021 conference to see if it’s right for you.
- You want to access special discounts to WIL and attend in 2021.
ACCESS THE RECORDING
Fill out the form to gain access to this pre-recorded panel session, presented by Linkage’s Women in Leadership Institute, and gain access to special discounted pricing for the 2021 conference.
In this video, you will:
- Hear from three exceptional women leaders who have experienced the Women in Leadership Institute
- Get a glimpse of the 2021 Women in Leadership Institute
- Gain access to an exclusive discount to the 2021 Women in Leadership Institute
Interested in bringing a group of women leaders from your organization to WIL?
Hear from First American, a premier partner of the 2021 conference and learn how they use WIL to drive transformational impact.
Associate Vice President, Advancing Women Leaders
Katharine Panessidi is the Program Director for Women in Leadership Events. She oversees the design, development, execution and growth of a global portfolio of signature programs for high-performing women leaders, including the Women in Leadership InstituteTM. She is passionate about creating experiences that inspire and propel the most powerful partnerships, professionals, and ideas.