Purposeful Leadership®: Leading Inclusively for Senior Leaders In-Person Program
A two-day, face-to-face learning experience designed to develop more effective and inclusive senior leaders.
Develop Effective, Inclusive Senior Leaders through a Face-to-Face Learning Program
Organizations have never been in greater need of highly effective leaders—and Linkage’s research has proven that the most effective leaders are inclusive and lead with purpose.
How are you equipping your senior leaders with the skills and tools they need to unlock their full leadership potential and lead inclusively?
Linkage’s Purposeful Leadership: Leading Inclusively for Senior Leaders In-Person Program is a two-day experience designed to develop more effective and inclusive senior leaders.
During this face-to-face learning experience, leaders will discover the five Commitments of Purposeful Leadership, learn how each commitment creates and contributes to an inclusive organizational culture, and learn actions they can take to embed inclusion in their leadership practices.
Hosted on-site at your organization and led by an expert Linkage consultant, the senior leaders in attendance are guided through an interactive and engaging two-day program.
Linkage’s expert consultants make use of best-practice, in-person learning techniques, fostering the spirit of collaboration and unlocking the power of a safe learning environment for all leaders in attendance.
Interested in making this program available remotely to leaders at your organization? Purposeful Leadership: Leading Inclusively for Senior Leaders Virtual Program empowers organizations to reach their dispersed senior leaders through a convenient online format.
Leaders who participate in this program:
- Are equipped with the essentials of the research-backed Purposeful Leadership Model—with the goal of becoming more effective and inclusive leaders
- Understand the five Commitments of Purposeful Leadership and explore how inclusion applies to each commitment
- Identify personal strengths and challenges through the Purposeful Leadership 360° Assessment
- Become more self-aware leaders, who can lead inclusively and with purpose
- Learn how to better engage with and motivate their teams
- Become more aware of the personal and organizational benefits of creating an inclusive culture
- Demonstrate and practice skills and tools that will lead to more effective leadership and greater inclusion
Who is the program for?
- Senior leaders (2–3 levels from CEO), managers of managers, high-potential managers
- Access for up to 25 leaders for a two-day, in-person learning experience at the location of your choice
- Purposeful Leadership 360° Assessment, designed to help uncover leadership opportunities and strengths
- Two days of leadership development, delivered by an expert Linkage facilitator, on purposeful and inclusive leadership practices
- Actionable tools to empower senior leaders to collaborate with peers and lead their teams more effectively
- Four, 1-hour preparation calls to help select and communicate with participants, and organize the logistics for a successful delivery
Discover more about Linkage’s Leading Inclusively for Senior Leaders In-Person Program and learn how you can partner with Linkage to create an inclusive culture at your organization.
Fill out the form to receive:
- Information about Linkage’s Leading Inclusively for Senior Leaders In-Person Program, delivered straight to your inbox
- Announcements about brand-new programming and delivery formats
- Inclusive Leadership insights and news
I just finished a 3-part series and can honestly say that I am walking away feeling educated and energized to continue to improve my ability to develop and mentor with equity.
Multiply Your Impact
Looking for more ways to advance an inclusive culture at your organization? Pair the Leading Inclusively for Senior Leaders In-Person Program with additional leadership development tools and programming to scale your strategy to build inclusive leaders.
Keynote: Three Critical Levers to Creating an Inclusive Culture
Inclusive Organization Analysis
Start Your Journey
Speak with a Linkage expert today