Leading Superpowers & Symphony: The Heart of Inclusion
Empower leaders at your organization to become change agents and lead with heart to bring about inclusion in your organization.
Engage your leaders in inclusion training through a blended independent and guided learning experience.
How equipped are your leaders to model inclusion and be active change agents within your organization?
It’s time to create a new movement based on human connection and organizational unity, where everyone’s uniqueness is recognized and cultivated as Superpowers and everyone can contribute at the highest levels.
Leading Superpowers & Symphony: The Heart of Inclusion program welcomes leaders at your organization to become changemakers who can bring out the “Superpowers” of everyone by embracing difference. Through this program, you can equip your leaders with the language, tools and insights they need to communicate, live and lead inclusively with heart in a changing world and advance a new culture of inclusion. Using experiential learning, participants learn engaging and rewarding ways to thrive as leaders in today’s diverse workplace.
This blended program combines independent learning with peer discussions and instructor-led sessions which can be hosted virtually or in person at your organization—allowing you to choose the format that works best for your remote, in-office or hybrid leaders.
Participants will begin by appreciating and understanding their own talents and Superpowers, empowering them to apply this new framework to their organization. Then, they experience the power of Linkage’s learning platform through the independent Workforce Essentials program, which allows leaders to engage with content, activities, case studies, videos and more on their own time. Then, Linkage brings your group of learners together in Leadership Circles, where leaders meet with a small group of their peers to unpack what they have learned, share their own unique experiences, and begin to apply their learnings.
Finally, participants experience two Transformational Leadership Laboratories, one at the midpoint of the program and one at the end, where they have much deeper conversation and critical dialogue hosted by an expert Linkage consultant.
Empowering your leaders to be more inclusive
Consider the impact leadership has on employees and teams—and the ripple effect each leader has on your organization’s culture. Do your leaders know what to do when someone makes an insensitive joke or comment during a meeting? When global and local events have an impact on underrepresented employees, are your leaders able to support them? This program will give leaders the training they need to step up when difficult situations arise and ensure all employees are supported and able to bring their best to work every day.
Beyond the human benefits, organizations with inclusive cultures are 8x more likely to achieve better business outcomes than organizations that do not have inclusive cultures*, making it a business imperative that every leader is equipped with the skills they need to lead inclusively. We can create a new future of inclusive business and robust cultures of inclusion.
*Source: Juliet Bourke, Which Two Heads Are Better Than One? How Diverse Teams Create Breakthrough Ideas and Make Smarter Decisions (Australian Institute of Company Directors, 2016)
Who’s it for?
- This learning program is designed for leaders at varying levels within organizations of all sizes.
- Program Kickoff to welcome participants, orient them to the material and program cadence, and begin fostering belonging among participants
- Access to Workforce Essentials independent learning program for up to 25 leaders at your organization (Virtual)
- Six, 1-hour “Leadership Circles” where smaller peer groups meet to reflect on content from each module and help one other along their journey (In-person or Virtual)
- Two, 3-hour “Transformational Laboratories,” which are live sessions facilitated by an expert Linkage consultant (In-person or Virtual)
- Participant Playbook
- Partnership and Success Guide to help you ensure a smooth rollout and maximum impact for all participants
- Create a committed and bonded community, supporting each other in taking on the role of change agent in the organization.
- Be able to inspire everyone to think about inclusion as an opportunity to see, appreciate and empower one another through authentic human connection.
- Understand their vital and important role in recognizing, cultivating and broadcasting the uniqueness of everyone’s Superpowers in alignment with the organization’s values and goals (Symphony).
- Understand and tap into the connection between mind and heart, knowing how to lead with their heart and feeling connection at a human level.
- Commit to recognizing and creating a safe, brave and invigorating space where employees can bring their full selves to work and create innovation through an open, trusting environment.
- Understand their uniqueness (Superpowers) as a key instrument in the organizational Symphony.
Learn how to bring Linkage’s Leading Superpowers & Symphony: The Heart of Inclusion to Your Organization
Discover more about Linkage’s Leading Superpowers & Symphony: The Heart of Inclusion and learn how you can partner with Linkage to accelerate the development of inclusive leaders and employees at your organization. Fill out the form to receive:
- More information about Linkage’s Leading Superpowers & Symphony: The Heart of Inclusion, delivered straight to your inbox
- Announcements about brand-new programming and delivery formats
- Inclusion insights and news