Leadership InsightsGet Email Updates
Your top 5 blog posts from August
Our most popular blog posts in August share valuable insights about dodging career derailers, “having it all,” managing team conflict, and avoiding death by meetings:
1. Free webinar recording: Three career derailers every woman MUST avoid ― Over 500 people signed up for this free webinar with our very own Susan Brady, Lead Strategist for Linkage’s Advancing Women Leader’s Practice. Susan shared her insights on “having it all” and how to avoid common career traps.
2. How to avoid “death by meetings”― Linkage Thought Leader Series presenter Richard Branson and long-time GILD faculty member Patrick Lencioni share their ideas on how to make meetings more productive and fun.
3. Get a “grip” to avoid team conflict ― Linkage’s Assessment practice leader Charley Morrow explains how the (GRPI) model’s four simple questions about Goals, Roles and responsibilities, Processes, and Interpersonal relationships can help uncover what’s causing conflict within a team.
4. The dos and don’ts of executive coaching ― Learn insights on practices that the best executive coaches use―and the mistakes to avoid―from Linkage coaching expert David Vaughn.
5. Change management isn’t only about change ― “The practice of change management isn’t about the change itself,” writes Linkage senior consultant Marty Jordan, “It’s about how an organization manages the implementation of the change it needs to stay competitive and grow.”
Advancing Women Leaders Academy
A 9-module, on-site learning experience that seeks to equip women with actionable steps and practices to address the barriers that impede their advancement in the workplace, including the Inner Critic.
Enrich Your inbox
with timely, relevant leadership insights
Join more than 15,000 others and subscribe to Linkage Leadership Insights: your resource for leadership development-related topics that matter to you, from change and transition management to innovation to coaching and more.
Start Your Journey
Speak with a Linkage expert today