BLOG: Leadership InsightsGet Email Updates
Ways to Prepare for Linkage’s Women in Leadership Institute™ (WIL) 2021 | Our Biggest-Ever Conference
Next week, we will welcome 2,600 women leaders to Linkage’s 22nd annual Women in Leadership Institute™ (WIL). This is the largest Institute in its history, and for the first time, we are bringing together women in person and virtually, making it the most accessible conference we have ever hosted—and that was very purposeful. We know that women in the workplace have been disproportionately professionally impacted by COVID-19, and the hurdles to advancement have never been higher.
We are proud to partner with leading organizations to meaningfully support women like you at a critical time. If you’re joining us at the Institute, check out this to-do list to make the most of your time with us. And if you can’t attend this year, make sure to follow along on social media to catch the highlights.
Before you join us next week, follow these eight steps:
- Review your pass to see what’s included. The Women in Leadership Institute is more accessible than ever before, with three pass options to choose from. Be sure to review your pass to understand exactly what you have access to.
- Get into the right mindset. Women leaders are busier than ever, but you deserve uninterrupted time when you can fully focus on your own well-being and advancement. So, plan out your week with us ahead of time so that you can make the most of this conference experience.
- Get ready to use your voice. We will be sharing insights from center stage all week—and we want to add your voice to the conversation. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram; share your thoughts by using #LinkageWIL; and get ready to ask the keynote speakers your questions.
- Listen to a great podcast. Molly Fletcher, former sports agent, entrepreneur and WIL faculty member, is the host of “Game Changers,” a podcast which that is designed to help you maximize your influence and unleash your potential. Each episode, Molly takes you behind the scenes with peak performers to learn their secrets to success and discover how you can apply their lessons to your life. In one of her most recent episodes, she interviews Carla Harris, who will also appear at this year’s Institute! Check it out here.
- Ready, set, network! We know how important building your network is, which is why we encourage you to prepare for networking at this year’s #LinkageWIL. Review a special On-Demand webinar ahead of the conference to help you create your personal networking plan.
- Get inspired by the stories of other women leaders. Dive into the stories of the recipients of the 2021 Women in Leadership Executive Impact Award, who will be honored at this year’s Institute.
- Review your Advancing Women Leaders Assessment Results. Every attendee of the Women in Leadership Institute is given access to an assessment designed specifically for women leaders. Each session aligns with Linkage’s Advancing Women Leaders model, and your assessment is your map for the Institute. True learning and growth start with the data, so be sure to review the On-Demand webinar ahead of the Institute and discover how to read your assessment!
- Follow us on social media for the latest. This year, we’ll be sharing blog posts, social coverage, highlights, videos and more on social media. Follow along and click “share” on the insights you want to share with your network. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Linkage’s Women in Leadership Institute is taking place November 2–5, 2021. Didn’t get a chance to register for the live experience? On-Demand passes are now available, giving you on-demand access to the recorded conference from November 10, 2021–January 31, 2022. Learn more about On-Demand passes.
Women in Leadership Institute™
NOV. 13–16, 2023 | Orlando, Florida, or Virtual
Enrich Your inbox
with timely, relevant leadership insights
Join more than 15,000 others and subscribe to Linkage Leadership Insights: your resource for leadership development-related topics that matter to you, from the advancement of women leaders to diversity and inclusion and purposeful leadership. Plus, get all the latest Linkage news delivered to your inbox.
Start Your Journey
Speak with a Linkage expert today