BLOG: Leadership InsightsGet Email Updates
Upcoming Webinar | How Women Leaders Can Scale the Hurdles to Advancement in the Workplace – An Executive Conversation with First American
One of my life’s passions is to create the programming and solutions that organizations need to support women toward advancement and to achieve gender parity in leadership ranks.
That challenge has gotten much, much harder in a world still dealing with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. Women leaders continue to be affected by changing workforce trends—and the numbers are troubling. Take a look:
- The UN warned that the impact of the pandemic could reverse decades of progress toward gender parity.
- Lean In found that one in four women are considering downshifting their careers or leaving the workforce due to COVID-19.
- The number of women who have left the labor force since February 2020 is more than 2.3 million, which puts women’s labor force participation rate at 57%, the lowest it’s been since 1988, according to the National Women’s Law Center.
And, with each new jobs report in the United States, we see that women are not reentering the workforce at the same rate as men. The barriers to advancement and equality are higher than ever.
But there is good news: There are exceptional leaders at trailblazing organizations who have long been committed to meaningfully supporting and advancing women leaders at every level. They’re doing thoughtful, extensive work—and all of us at Linkage are privileged to be able to partner with them.
One such organization is First American, a leading provider of title insurance and settlement services, which is forging the way for gender parity in the workplace. First American is an established partner of Linkage’s Women in Leadership Institute™ and has an innovative, results-focused strategy to advance and retain women leaders.
There is much to learn from First American, which is why I am thrilled to share that we are hosting a special conversation with Sally French Tyler, EVP, Division President at First American, on Wednesday, June 16, 2021, 1:00–2:00 pm ET. This is a free, one-hour session hosted by Jennifer McCollum, CEO of Linkage, and it will be jam-packed with insights and inspiration.
Here are the details:
Wednesday, June 16, 2021, 1:00–2:00 pm ET
Learn how First American strategically supports and advances women leaders at all levels and discover how they have applied Linkage’s Women in Leadership Institute to empower their women to scale the hurdles to advancement—and thrive. You will also hear from three women leaders who are part of First American’s women’s leadership program, who will share how Linkage’s Women in Leadership Institute and Advancing Women Leaders programs have vaulted them to new leadership heights.
During this webinar, you will:
- Gain insights from First American, a leading provider of title insurance and settlement services, which is blazing the trail for gender parity in the workplace
- Hear from Jennifer McCollum, CEO of Linkage, and Sally French Tyler, EVP, Division President, First American, on how women leaders can ascend to new heights—and how organizations can better support women leaders
- Discover the business case behind the advancement of women leaders at a critical time
- Unlock special bonus offers for the Women in Leadership Institute
I hope you’ll join us for this conversation—this is going to be a truly inspirational hour!
Register now for “How Women Leaders Can Scale the Hurdles to Advancement in the Workplace – An Executive Conversation with First American,” a free webinar presented by the Women in Leadership Institute.
Enrich Your inbox
with timely, relevant leadership insights
Join more than 15,000 others and subscribe to Linkage Leadership Insights: your resource for leadership development-related topics that matter to you, from the advancement of women leaders to diversity and inclusion and purposeful leadership. Plus, get all the latest Linkage news delivered to your inbox.
Start Your Journey
Speak with a Linkage expert today