BLOG: Leadership InsightsGet Email Updates
Understanding Unconscious Drivers: Linkage’s most-viewed D&I webinar
According to long-time Linkage partner and Diversity & Inclusion expert Howard J. Ross, “Our unconscious bias can often dictate our perceptions and how we manage our relationships. It can also be the source of our most intransient conflicts. By gaining a deeper understanding of the biases that influence our perceptions, we can better manage relationships and resolve conflict.”
Not surprisingly, this subject really struck a chord with our audience. In our most-viewed webinar of 2012 (Why Are We Arguing? How the Unconscious Mind Feeds Conflict in Our Lives), Ross explains how to recognize unconscious bias in day-to-day interactions, how to manage bias in order to drive more fruitful, positive interactions, and how to recognize bias driven conflict and techniques for producing positive outcomes.
And here’s the rest of Linkage’s Top 10 most-viewed D&I webinars for 2012:
- Leveraging Difference for Business Success
- The In-Factor: links between technology, inclusion and collaboration
- Diversity, Inclusion, and the Intersection of Engagement
- Building Trust with Candi Castleberry-Singleton
- Diversity 2.0: The D&I Social Media Revolution
- Making Corporate Culture More Inclusive
- Six Key Factors to Driving Sustainable Diversity and Inclusion Work
- Implementing an Employee Resource Network with American Express
- The Diversity Tipping Point: Beyond Compliance to Internalized Inclusion
So let’s hear it—what D&I topics do you want to learn more about in 2013?
Click here for more information about Linkage’s webinar program.
Women in Leadership Institute™
NOV. 1–4, 2022 | Orlando, Florida, or Virtual
Enrich Your inbox
with timely, relevant leadership insights
Join more than 15,000 others and subscribe to Linkage Leadership Insights: your resource for leadership development-related topics that matter to you, from the advancement of women leaders to diversity and inclusion and purposeful leadership. Plus, get all the latest Linkage news delivered to your inbox.
Start Your Journey
Speak with a Linkage expert today