BLOG: Leadership InsightsGet Email Updates
Sample GILD11 Letter
Sample GILD11 Letter
_______________ and Linkage invite you to participate in the world’s premier leadership development event, Linkage’s Global Institute for Leadership Development (GILD), which will be held on October 9-14, 2011, in Palm Desert, CA. Now in its 15th year, GILD has been ranked the #1 leadership development experience in the world by Leadership Excellence for five consecutive years.
The goal of 2011 is to create better leaders, better results. GILD develops better leaders through:
- A 360-degree assessment and coaching process prove to drive behavior change
- A 5-day immersion learning program that accelerates leadership growth
- A year-long curriculm that provides continous learning and lasting results
- Peer learning with executives from around the world
- New for 2011: Communication Academy
This year’s faculty will feature:
- Warren Bennis, GILD co-chair; author of the seminal book on leadership, On Becoming a Leader
- Phil Harkins, GILD co-chair and CEO of Linkage, author of In Search of Leadership
- Marshall Goldsmith, executive coach; author of MOJO: How to Get It, How to Keep It, How to Get It Back if You Lose It!
- A.G. Lafley, former Chairman of the Board, President, and CEO of Proctor & Gamble; author of The Game Changer
- Patrick Lencioni, author of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and Getting Naked
- David Rock, founder and CEO of Results Coaching Systems, author of Coaching with the Brain and Mind
- Susan Scott, founder of Fierce, Inc.; author of Fierce Conversations
GILD will deliver both accelerated and sustainable development in the areas proven to differentiate superior leaders from average leaders. We invite you to partner with us this October, and promise you, your teams, and your organizations a leadership delevelopment experience unlike any other.
Women in Leadership Institute™
NOV. 1–4, 2022 | Orlando, Florida, or Virtual
Enrich Your inbox
with timely, relevant leadership insights
Join more than 15,000 others and subscribe to Linkage Leadership Insights: your resource for leadership development-related topics that matter to you, from the advancement of women leaders to diversity and inclusion and purposeful leadership. Plus, get all the latest Linkage news delivered to your inbox.
Start Your Journey
Speak with a Linkage expert today