BLOG: Leadership InsightsGet Email Updates
Sample Institute Letter
_______________ and Linkage invite you to participate in the Institute for Leading Diversity & Inclusion™, May 6-8, 2013 in Atlanta, GA.
Linkage’s Institute for Leading Diversity and Inclusion™ is the only D&I event that offers a full immersion competency-based learning experience for both D&I practitioners and line leaders. Linkage’s Business Impact Diversity and Inclusion Competency Model™ provides the skills necessary for linking D&I to core business functions and results, while positioning them as key drivers of agility, innovation, marketplace knowledge, problem-solving, and business success.
Here is a sneak peek at this year’s Institute:
- 61 question self-assessment that helps create a customized agenda for you on-site
- 1.5 hour workshops that develop your D&I competencies
- Best practice sharing sessions from top organizations
- Keynote faculty who will challenge and inspire you
- Learning teams, which are small peer groups where you can process your learning
- The Year of Learning™, which will support your continued development following the Institute
- Click here to request the full program brochure.
To learn more or to register, call Linkage at 781.402.5555 or visit www.linkageinc.com/DIV.
As an Institute partner, we are delighted to offer you a reduced rate of $300 off the regular individual registration fee, using this code: ILDI13-EM-PR.
We hope to see you in Atlanta!
Women in Leadership Institute™
NOV. 13–16, 2023 | Orlando, Florida, or Virtual
Enrich Your inbox
with timely, relevant leadership insights
Join more than 15,000 others and subscribe to Linkage Leadership Insights: your resource for leadership development-related topics that matter to you, from the advancement of women leaders to diversity and inclusion and purposeful leadership. Plus, get all the latest Linkage news delivered to your inbox.
Start Your Journey
Speak with a Linkage expert today