BLOG: Leadership InsightsGet Email Updates
Linkage Coop Email (Microsoft Outlook Instructions)
Adding your signature
- Right click on
XXXX-COOP,select “save target as” and save to somewhere on your desktop
XXXX-COOPwith a plain text editor like Notepad or TextEdit (not Word).
- Replace “YOUR NAME” and “YOUR ORGANIZATION” with your information in the signature at the bottom.
- Save as an .html file on your computer.
- Launch Microsoft Outlook.
- Click the “New” mail message button.
- Add your recipients and enter a Subject for the email.
- Delete everything in the mail message window, including any contact information or email signature.
- In the new mail message, select Insert > File (or Attach File)
- Select the file from your computer but do NOT click the “Insert” button.
- On the right side of the Insert button, there is a downward arrow. Click the arrow and select “Insert as Text”
- The email template will appear in your message. You can now send the email message.
Women in Leadership Institute™
NOV. 1–4, 2022 | Orlando, Florida, or Virtual
Enrich Your inbox
with timely, relevant leadership insights
Join more than 15,000 others and subscribe to Linkage Leadership Insights: your resource for leadership development-related topics that matter to you, from the advancement of women leaders to diversity and inclusion and purposeful leadership. Plus, get all the latest Linkage news delivered to your inbox.
Start Your Journey
Speak with a Linkage expert today