BLOG: Leadership InsightsGet Email Updates
Is being a woman an advantage?
Ava Feuer from Redbook recently shared an article, The Top 10 Workplace Advantages of Being a Woman. In this piece, Sharon Hadary and Laura Henderson, co-authors of How Women Lead: The 8 Essential Strategies Successful Women Know, explain why women’s leadership styles are the styles of the future.
The Top 10 Workplace Advantages of Being a Woman are:
- Women know how to use rewards effectively.
- Women include everyone in the conversation.
- Women respect individual differences.
- Women see the big picture.
- Women ask the experts for their insight.
- Women ask the right questions.
- Women are willing to share the credit.
- Women consider how decisions will affect others.
- Women are expert multitaskers.
- Women don’t get aggressive.
To read the full article, click here>>
Women in Leadership Institute™
NOV. 13–16, 2023 | Orlando, Florida, or Virtual
Enrich Your inbox
with timely, relevant leadership insights
Join more than 15,000 others and subscribe to Linkage Leadership Insights: your resource for leadership development-related topics that matter to you, from the advancement of women leaders to diversity and inclusion and purposeful leadership. Plus, get all the latest Linkage news delivered to your inbox.
Start Your Journey
Speak with a Linkage expert today