BLOG: Leadership InsightsGet Email Updates
Free Webinar Recording: Retention and Your High-Potential Leaders: Alarming Statistics Revealed
Presented by Andy Goodman & Stu Cohen
Original Date: 7/22/2010
Did you know that 25% of your top performers are planning to leave your organization this year?
As baby boomers exit the workforce, Gen Xers reach the middle of their career, and Gen Yers enter the workforce in droves, consider the following:
- 1 in 3 high potential employees admit to not putting all of his/her effort into their job
- 1 in 4 believe they will be working for another employer in a year
- 1 in 5 believes that their personal aspirations are different from what the organization has planned for them
In this pre-recorded compelling, research-based session you will learn the findings uncovered from Harvard Business Review on key issues that your organization needs to acknowledge and address in order to retain your high potential leaders.
In this webinar recording, viewers will learn:
- Six mistakes to avoid when developing your high potential employees
- Five leadership activities of importance to Gen Xers
- Five things millenials (Gen Y) expect from their boss, their company, and their development experience
Women in Leadership Institute™
NOV. 1–4, 2022 | Orlando, Florida, or Virtual
Enrich Your inbox
with timely, relevant leadership insights
Join more than 15,000 others and subscribe to Linkage Leadership Insights: your resource for leadership development-related topics that matter to you, from the advancement of women leaders to diversity and inclusion and purposeful leadership. Plus, get all the latest Linkage news delivered to your inbox.
Start Your Journey
Speak with a Linkage expert today