BLOG: Leadership InsightsGet Email Updates
Free Webinar: Emmy Award–Winning Journalist Marilu Galvez on Getting “Unstuck” and Unlocking Your Leadership Potential, Presented by the Women in Leadership Institute
Women leaders: Now is the time to supercharge your leadership journey and scale the hurdles to advancement to thrive in your career—and in your life.
This fall, thousands of women leaders will come together for four days of leadership development, in person in Orlando, Florida, and virtually at Linkage’s Women in Leadership Institute™. During our time together, we will cover the freshest insights and most relevant topics focused on the advancement of women leaders.
And, one of the best ways to empower women to scale the hurdles to advancement is to highlight the extraordinary stories of the alumni of the Institute.
Getting “Unstuck” and Unlocking Your Leadership Potential: 3 Ways to Coach Your Inner Critic, which will be hosted on Tuesday, September 13, at 12 PM ET, will serve up can’t-miss insights and advice for women in the workplace. Registration is now open for this free session!
During this hourlong session, we will hear from a two-time alum of the Women in Leadership Institute, Emmy Award–winning journalist Marilu Galvez, President and General Manager, WABC-TV New York, who will share her own story, along with practical advice relevant for any woman navigating their leadership journey in today’s workforce.
Here’s a little of what makes Marilu so impressive: She is a transformative and innovative leader who lifts as she climbs. She is President and General Manager of WABC-TV, becoming the first Latina to lead an ABC O&O (Owned & Operated) and an English-language station in New York City. In this role, Marilu is responsible for ABC7/WABC-TV and its ancillary businesses. Marilu worked her way up the ranks over a 20-year career at WABC, starting at the assignment desk before becoming managing editor.
Shannon Bayer, keynote speaker for the 2022 Women in Leadership Institute, will lead this dynamic, interactive conversation that will empower you to take the next step on your leadership journey.
Register now to secure your spot at this free webinar—and amplify the message by sharing the registration with other women leaders in your network.
Why tune in to this webinar?
- Learn about the 7 high hurdles to advancement and discover steps you can take today to scale them on your road to advancement
- Hear from Shannon Bayer, an expert in the advancement of women leaders and a keynote speaker at the Women in Leadership Institute
- Get advice to help you take the next step in your career from special guest and Emmy Award–winning journalist Marilu Galvez, President and General Manager, WABC-TV New York
- Unlock special discounts for the 2022 Women in Leadership Institute so you can join us this November 1–4
How can you use this webinar to drive the biggest possible impact?
- Invite other women in your department or your company to join you for the webinar. Book a half hour after the session to discuss what you learned. Create an action plan: How will YOU challenge—and conquer—your Inner Critic using what you learned from Shannon and Marilu?
- Make this webinar available to your Employee Resource Group (ERG) focused on women. The hour of free content is perfect as a “Lunch and Learn” or stand-alone interactive session.
- Experience the webinar ahead of attending the Women in Leadership Institute November 1–4! We will share special discounts during the webinar to empower you to join us for a more in-depth experience this fall.
Women in Leadership Institute™
NOV. 13–16, 2023 | Orlando, Florida, or Virtual
Enrich Your inbox
with timely, relevant leadership insights
Join more than 15,000 others and subscribe to Linkage Leadership Insights: your resource for leadership development-related topics that matter to you, from the advancement of women leaders to diversity and inclusion and purposeful leadership. Plus, get all the latest Linkage news delivered to your inbox.
Start Your Journey
Speak with a Linkage expert today