BLOG: Leadership InsightsGet Email Updates
Don’t miss today’s free webinar: Getting People Involved: Understanding the Four Stages of Contribution
Monday, October 20th at 1:00 pm EDT
Research from Korn Ferry shows that there is a powerful relationship between organizational expectations and individual performance. The findings are unequivocal: the “one-size-fits-all” definition of high performance is a myth. What is expected of an individual changes over time; it is organic, as are organizations today. To represent the data and findings of their research, Korn Ferry created the Four Stages of Contribution, a framework to show how people develop and increase their impact and influence throughout their career, regardless of position.
In this session, you will explore this research and learn:
- The Four Stages model and research behind it
- The template and coaching tool used to assess the current Stage contribution of yourself and others
- The internal (self-imposed) and external (organizational) barriers that may be keeping individuals from contributing effectively in their current Stage or in the next
- How to recognize the signs that will help you coach and support changes in performance and contribution based on an individual’s Stage
- How to recognize behaviors associated with high performance in each Stage
- The next steps needed to navigate through the Stages and increase impact and value
About the presenter:
Rolando García is a leader within Global Training and Delivery Services for the Leadership and Talent Consulting practice of Korn Ferry and specializes in Inclusion and Diversity solutions.
Women in Leadership Institute™
NOV. 13–16, 2023 | Orlando, Florida, or Virtual
Enrich Your inbox
with timely, relevant leadership insights
Join more than 15,000 others and subscribe to Linkage Leadership Insights: your resource for leadership development-related topics that matter to you, from the advancement of women leaders to diversity and inclusion and purposeful leadership. Plus, get all the latest Linkage news delivered to your inbox.
Start Your Journey
Speak with a Linkage expert today