Leadership InsightsGet Email Updates
8 Ways to Prepare for Linkage’s Women in Leadership Institute™ (WIL) | Our First-Ever Virtual Institute
With only a few short weeks to go until we welcome 800+ women leaders to Linkage’s 21st annual Women in Leadership Institute™ (WIL), it’s time to start thinking about how to prepare for this 100% virtual leadership development event. Filled with incredible keynote speakers like Soledad O’Brien and Glennon Doyle, WIL will be a truly transformational experience.
Make the most of your time at #LinkageWIL by reviewing this helpful list of resources and tips, compiled by our team:
- Review your pass and check out what’s included. The Virtual Women in Leadership Institute is more accessible than ever before, with three pass options to choose from. Be sure to review your pass to understand exactly what you have access to—and if you’d like to upgrade your experience, connect with us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get into the right mindset. Women leaders are busier than ever, but you deserve uninterrupted time when you can fully focus on your own well-being and advancement. So, plan out your week with us ahead of time so that you can make the most of this virtual conference experience. SPECIAL PERK! WIL attendees will receive an email with information about Dash Camp Afterschool, a fun, interactive and enriching virtual experience for children ages 6–11 years old. This will empower you to provide your children with virtual after-school care, so you can continue your leadership experience at the Institute. The first 50 WIL attendees to sign up receive this perk for free!
- Get ready to get social. We will be sharing insights from center stage all week—and we want to add your voice to the conversation. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, and share your thoughts by using #LinkageWIL.
- Listen to a great podcast. Molly Fletcher, former sports agent, entrepreneur and WIL faculty member, is the host of “Game Changers,” a podcast which is designed to help you maximize your influence and unleash your potential. Each episode, Molly takes you behind the scenes with peak performers to learn their secrets to success and discover how you can apply their lessons to your life. Check it out here.
- Get ready for virtual networking! We know how important building your network is (and it is especially important in 2020!) which is why we’ve scheduled multiple virtual networking events at this year’s #LinkageWIL. Review a special On-Demand Webinar ahead of the conference to help you create your personal networking plan. (All-Access and Virtual Keynote PLUS only)
- Get inspired by the stories of other women leaders. Dive into the stories of the recipients of this year’s Women in Leadership Executive Impact Award: Ekpedeme (Pamay) M. Bassey, Chief Learning Officer, The Kraft Heinz Company; Paige Olson, Deputy Chief Counsel, The Walt Disney Studios; Sherlaender (Lani) Phillips, Vice President of Channel Sales, US One Commercial Partner, Microsoft; and Courtney Gentleman Schill, SVP & Chief Marketing Officer, Payment Solutions, Synchrony.
- Complete your Advancing Women Leaders Assessment. Every attendee of the Virtual Women in Leadership Institute is given access to an assessment designed specifically for women leaders. Attendees with All-Access or Keynotes PLUS passes will experience the Advancing Women Leaders 360° Assessment, and those with Keynotes passes will experience the Advancing Women Leaders Self-Assessment. True learning and growth start with the data, so be sure to complete your assessment ahead of the Institute!
- Follow us on social media for the latest. This year, we’ll be sharing blog posts, social coverage, highlights, videos and more on social media. Follow along and click “share” on the insights you want to share with your network. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Didn’t get a chance to register for the Virtual Women in Leadership Institute yet? Learn more about this transformational leadership development experience for women and secure your spot today.
Enrich Your inbox
with timely, relevant leadership insights
Join more than 15,000 others and subscribe to Linkage Leadership Insights: your resource for leadership development-related topics that matter to you, from change and transition management to innovation to coaching and more.
Start Your Journey
Speak with a Linkage expert today