In Her Own Voice
A Woman's Rise to CEO
Engage women leaders and their champions with the inspiration, motivation and strategies for advancement.
In Her Own Voice: A Woman’s Rise to CEO
How can we change the face of leadership to include more women at the top?
Introducing a brand-new keynote designed to empower women leaders and their champions with the inspiration, motivation and strategies for advancement. This interactive learning experience ties into the insights from IN HER OWN VOICE: A WOMAN’S RISE TO CEO – OVERCOMING HURDLES TO CHANGE THE FACE OF LEADERSHIP (due November 2023), by premier leadership expert Jennifer McCollum, CEO of Linkage, a SHRM company.
As business leaders, we must manage our most important asset—our talent—purposefully and inclusively. Jennifer will discuss the results of three decades of research to uncover what the most effective leaders do differently. Linkage’s research has revealed findings relevant to anyone charged with leveraging their leadership talent for maximum business impact, especially in complex and uncertain times.
Through engaging, real-life examples from women leaders at the top of their game and the organizations that have supported their advancement, Jennifer will guide attendees through a ready-now action plan for women leaders.
Meet Our Experts
CEO of Linkage, a SHRM Company; Author of In Her Own Voice: A Woman's Rise to CEO
Jennifer McCollum is CEO of Linkage, Inc., where she oversees the strategic direction and global operations of the Boston, MA-based leadership development company. With a mission to “Change the Face of Leadership,” Linkage has dedicated 30 years to improving leadership effectiveness and equity in hundreds of organizations globally. Linkage provides assessments, training, coaching, consulting and conferences, with Solutions designed to Accelerate Purposeful Leaders; Advance Women Leaders; and Redesign Inclusive Organizations.
This session is designed for women looking to ascend the leadership ranks, organizational champions of leaders, and those invested in the future of gender parity.
In this session, you will:
- Access insights and real-world stories from the book IN HER OWN VOICE: A WOMAN’S RISE TO CEO
- Understand the state of women in the workplace and the path to gender parity
- Discover the seven hurdles women must address to advance into positions of greater leadership
- Hear real-life stories and insights from women leaders who have made it to the top
- 1-hour keynote, virtual or in-person at your organization
- Facilitated by author Jennifer McCollum, CEO of Linkage, a SHRM company
- Collaboration with Linkage team to ensure the session best fits your talent development and organizational goals to achieve maximum impact
Add to the Keynote to Unlock Additional Benefits:
- Add-on material: Coming November 2023! IN HER OWN VOICE: A WOMAN’S RISE TO CEO by premier leadership expert Jennifer McCollum, CEO of Linkage, a SHRM company
- Add-on measurement tools: Advancing Women Leaders 360° Assessment and Advancing Women Leaders Organizational Assessment
- Add-on programming: Advancing Women Leaders Digital Academy, Advancing Women Leaders Academy, Advancing Women Leaders Essentials, Advancing Women Leaders Virtual Sessions, Advancing Women Leaders Game Changer Negotiation Program, and Coaching
Take the Next Step
To learn more about how you can bring this keynote to your organization, fill out the form. You will be contacted by a Linkage representative who can discuss your specific needs in more detail.
Multiply Your Impact
Looking for more ways to accelerate the development of Purposeful Leaders at your organization? Pair the Keynote: In Her Own Voice – A Woman’s Rise to CEO with additional leadership development programming to multiply the impact of your commitment.