Executive Sponsor Track
A unique learning experience at the 2023 Women in Leadership Institute™
The Women in Leadership Institute is presented by SHRM, the Society for Human Resource Management.
As organizations strive to reach gender parity and increase the number of underrepresented groups in their leadership ranks, executives have an essential role to play.
Now is the time for executives and senior leaders to unlock the power of executive sponsorship in their leadership journeys.
Introducing an important and unique learning experience at the 2023 Women in Leadership Institute™: The Executive Sponsor Track.
Designed for executives and senior leaders, this track empowers a new generation of sponsors to drive major organizational impact by actively sponsoring women leaders and other underrepresented populations.
The Executive Sponsor Track takes place at the world-class Women in Leadership Institute in Orlando, Florida, November 13–16, 2023, and combines small-group learning with targeted skill-building—enabling you to make meaningful strides on your journey as a sponsor and supporter of women’s leadership at your organization. And, you will experience every keynote session at the Institute, providing you with a better understanding of the hurdles to advancement women face in the workplace.
Through this three-day immersive learning program, you will gain the skills and mindset needed to successfully sponsor women leaders and leaders from other under-represented groups at your organization and drive real-world change.
REGISTER NOW TO JOIN US IN 2023!
Space is limited. Now is the time to secure your pass to the Executive Sponsor Track at the 2023 Women in Leadership Institute!
Who is this program designed for?
- Executives and senior leaders looking to supercharge their inclusive leadership journey and gain critical support on their path to becoming a highly successful executive sponsor of women and other underrepresented groups
- C-level executives and those up to 2 levels from the CEO with performance management responsibility for 2–3 levels of team members
- Current Executive Sponsors with established sponsorship programs and those just getting started
- Executive leaders of organizations sending groups of women leaders to the Women in Leadership Institute in 2023
- Understand your level of inclusion through insights from your own 360˚ Inclusive Leader Assessment
- Articulate your role as an Executive Sponsor, separate from that of a manager, coach, leader, etc.
- Network and peer-learn with other executives
- Become a vocal champion of Executive Sponsorship at your organization
- Understand how to highlight your commitment to the advancement of women leaders at an organizational level
Learn more and connect with us
Interested in learning more about the Executive Sponsor Track at the Women in Leadership Institute?
Fill out the form to hear from a member of our team. You will also receive:
- Full program information about the Women in Leadership Institute and the Executive Sponsor Track
- The latest advancing women leaders and diversity, equity and inclusion news and programming from Linkage
Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
1500 Masters Boulevard
ChampionsGate, FL 33896
Hotel charges are not included in the Institute registration fee.
The Women in Leadership Institute is a four-day immersive learning experience designed to empower women to scale the hurdles to advancement in the workplace. The curriculum includes expert keynote speakers, skill-building leadership sessions and workshops, and strategic networking opportunities with women hailing from organizations throughout the world.
2. Scope of Policy
This Institute Enrollment Policy (“the Enrollment Policy”) applies to each participant in the Institute taking part virtually and/or in-person (“Participant”) as well as the organization that such Participant represents (“Client”). As noted below, this Enrollment Policy shall also apply with full force and effect to Accelerator Participants and the On-Demand Participants as those terms are defined herein.
3. Health and Safety
Linkage prioritizes the health and safety of everyone connected to the Institute (including Participants and Clients as well as partners, staff, etc.). To that end, we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation vigilantly, making sure that we are complying with the latest guidance on best practices for health and safety as provided by relevant government and health agencies as well as tracking relevant public health data, including but not limited to vaccination rates/metrics. We will continue to update Participants and Clients as more information becomes available.
For more information about the health and safety precautions we are taking for the in-person part of the Institute, visit the FAQ.
Participants in the Institute are given access to certain and proprietary assessments. Specifically, (i) Participants with an All-Access Pass gain access to the Advancing Women Leaders 360° Assessment (“360° Assessment”), (ii) Participants who take part as Keynotes Only or Keynotes PLUS Participants gain access to the Advancing Women Leaders Self-Assessment (“Self-Assessment”), and (iii) Participants who take part as Executive Sponsorship Track Participants receive the 360˚ Inclusive Leader Assessment (“Inclusive Leadership Assessment”). Collectively, the 360° Assessment, Self-Assessment, and the Inclusive Leadership Assessment are referred to in this Enrollment Policy as “the Institute Assessments.”
The Institute Assessments produce standard electronic reports. These assessment results and reports are not designed to serve as the sole basis for any employment decision (promotion, termination, etc.) on the part of Client with respect to any of the Participants assessed.
Participants to be assessed can be changed with written notice at least seven (7) days prior to the launch date for the Institute Assessment.
Institute Assessments must be completed by Participants within the launch window indicated in the accompanying email. Institute Assessments will not be relaunched to Participants who failed to complete their Institute Assessment during the agreed-upon time frame. Once launched, an Institute Assessment may not be transferred to another Participant. Linkage is not obligated to regenerate reports that have already been distributed.
Any Participant who purchases an All-Access Pass or is added to an All-Access Pass group (or who purchases an Executive Sponsorship Track registration or is added to an Executive Sponsorship Track group) less than thirty (30) days but more than fourteen (14) days prior to the opening date of the Institute will receive the Self-Assessment rather than the 360° Assessment. Any Participant who registers or is added to a group fourteen (14) days or less prior to the opening date of the Institute will not receive an Institute Assessment.
5. Consent to Communication and Sharing of Data
By participating in the Institute, each Participant hereby consents to Linkage contacting such Participant directly on multiple occasions before, during, and after the Institute. In addition, by participating in the Institute, each Participant in the Institute hereby consents to Linkage sharing information that identifies such Participant individually and makes it possible for other parties (namely, sponsors, partners, and affiliates in the Institute) to contact such Participant directly. Such contact may occur on multiple occasions before, during, or after the Institute, with Linkage ensuring that each such sponsor, partner, or affiliate in the Institute provide the Participant with the ability to “opt out” from receiving such communications from any such sponsor, partner, or affiliate at any time and for any reason.
- For Individual or Team: If Client wishes to cancel the participation in the Institute for the Participant or the team of Participants (whatever the case might be), then Client may do so only by providing Linkage with written notice. In such instance, Client shall be liable for a cancellation fee that equals (i) 25% of the total tuition fee if Linkage receives written notice at least ninety (90) days prior to the opening date of the Institute, or (ii) 100% of the total tuition fee if Linkage receives written notice less than ninety (90) days prior to the opening date of the Institute. Client shall pay such cancellation fee within thirty (30) days of the date of cancellation.
- For Premier Partner or Institute Partner: If Client wishes to cancel the participation in the Institute as a Premier Partner or Institute Partner, then Client may do so only by providing Linkage with written notice. In such instance, Client shall be liable for a cancellation fee that equals (i) 50% of the total Partner fee if Linkage receives written notice at least one hundred fifty (150) days prior to the opening date of the Institute, or (ii) 100% of the total Partner fee if Linkage receives written notice less than one hundred fifty (150) days prior to the opening date of the Institute. Client shall pay such cancellation fee within thirty (30) days of the date of cancellation.
7. Participant Rosters and Substitutions
- Participation Roster: If Client is participating with a team of Participants or multiple Participants, then Client shall send Linkage a roster of Participants (“Participant Roster”). Participant Rosters provided to Linkage less than sixty (60) days before the opening date of the Institute will be subject to a $200 administrative fee per Participant on the Participant Roster.
- Substitutions: Client may substitute one Participant for another at no charge with written notice of sixty (60) days or more before the opening date of the Institute. Substitutions made less than sixty (60) days before the opening date of the Institute will be subject to a $200 administrative fee per substitution made. Substitutions made less than thirty (30) days before the opening date of the Institute will result in the substitute Participant receiving the Self-Assessment rather than the 360° Assessment, where applicable. Substitutions made fourteen (14) days or less before the opening date of the Institute will result in the substitute Participant not receiving an Institute Assessment.
8. Ticket Transfers and Registration Fees
Ticket Transfers In General
b. Only one transfer is permitted per Client.
c. No transfers are permitted within 90 days of the Institute.
d. All tickets must be used within the calendar year in which the Institute is taking place. Unused tickets cannot roll over to the next calendar year and future iterations of the program.
e. In-Person tickets are limited and, therefore, based on availability.
f. All new fees and costs associated with transfer will be due within 30 days of notification of change.
g. Premier Partners or Institute Partners should refer to their contract for ticket type transfer options.
Ticket Transfer Price Differentials
b. In-Person to Virtual: No refund will be issued on the price differential (if less than original fee paid by Client); however, the credit may be used toward any Institute ticket type, until ticket sales are closed, at current pricing at the time of notification.
Changes to Client’s tickets or participation level in the Institute shall be subject to mutual agreement and may be subject to changes in pricing in light of Linkage’s pricing structure and other considerations.
The various ticket and registration fees for participation in the Institute do not include all costs associated with travel and hotel costs to the Institute, Board meetings, and other Institute-related events. All travel-related costs will be the sole responsibility of Participants and/or Client (whatever the case might be) and not Linkage.
9. Pre/Post-Institute Learning Program (Accelerator)
Some Participants in the Institute who take part in the Institute in-person or virtually may, at an additional cost, also participate in the pre/post-Institute learning program called Accelerator that will extend the program learning with monthly activities for up to one year (“the Accelerator Program”). Such participants will be referred to herein as “the Accelerator Participants”).
Learning components of the Accelerator Program include (i) an independent learning program called Advancing Women Leaders Essentials (“the Independent Learning Program”), (ii) eleven (11) monthly webinar sessions called Women in Leadership Accelerator Live Sessions (“the Webinars”), and (iii) for those Accelerator Participants who purchase an upgraded Accelerator package, two (2) one-hour virtual coaching sessions called Advancing Women Leaders Coaching Sessions (“the Coaching Sessions”). Collectively, the Independent Learning Program, the Webinars, and the Coaching Sessions shall be referred to herein as “the Accelerator Learning Components.”
General Applicability of Policy:
The provisions of this Enrollment Policy shall apply with full force and effect to the Accelerator Program, the Accelerator Learning Components, and the Accelerator Participants.
Additional Special Provisions:
- Participation in the Accelerator Program is strictly on an individual and unique basis. As such, in the absence of the prior and explicit written consent of Linkage, an Accelerator Participant cannot transfer, share, or substitute his, her, or their participation in the overall Accelerator Program or in any of the Accelerator Learning Components.
- The Accelerator Program shall end one year after the participant starts the Program. As such, participation in or use of any of the Accelerator Learning Components may not extend beyond that one year timeframe. By way of example, an Accelerator Participant may not access the Independent Learning Program after 1 year from the start date of the Program and may not receive any Coaching Sessions after 1 year from the start date of the Program.
- If an Accelerator Participant purchased an upgraded Accelerator package involving the Coaching Sessions, then the relevant Linkage coach shall work with the Accelerator Participant and/or the Client (whatever the case might be) to schedule such Coaching Sessions. The Accelerator Participant and/or the Client (whatever the case might be) shall be permitted to cancel and reschedule a scheduled Coaching Session, but only upon seven (7) days notice to the coach and only on a one-time basis. Any other cancellation of a Coaching Session shall result in the forfeiture of that Coaching Session.
10. On-Demand Participation
Some leaders will take part in the Institute after the live event by purchasing available on-demand packages. Such participants will be referred to herein as “On-Demand Participants” and such participation will be referred to herein as “On-Demand Participation.”
General Applicability of Policy:
The provisions of this Enrollment Policy shall apply with full force and effect to On-Demand Participation in the Institute, with On-Demand Participants being deemed as part of the definition of “Participants” for purposes and application of this Enrollment Policy.
Additional Special Provisions:
- On-Demand Participation in the Institute is strictly on an individual and unique basis. As such, in the absence of the prior and explicit written consent of Linkage, an On-Demand Participant cannot transfer, share, or substitute his, her, or their On-Demand Participation in the Institute.
- On-Demand Participation in the Institute shall end on the date specified upon enrollment. As such, On-Demand Participants may not access the various elements and aspects involved with their On-Demand Participation after such date..
11. Virtual Access
Virtual participation and access to the Institute takes place involving (i) certain Participants live and in real time during the Institute, (ii) Accelerator Participants as part of the Accelerator Program described in paragraph 9 above, and/or (iii) On-Demand Participants as part of On-Demand Participation described in paragraph 10 above (collectively, “Virtual Access”). Such Virtual Access is intended for individual device viewing and individual use only on a per Participant basis. Any group viewing or sharing of Virtual Access among multiple individuals is strictly prohibited.
12. Institute Materials
All materials, guides, tools, and other intellectual property used, reproduced, or distributed to Participants, On-Demand Participants, and Accelerator Participants in connection with the Institute or the Accelerator Program (collectively, “the Institute Materials”) shall be the sole and exclusive property of Linkage. Participants, On-Demand Participants, and Accelerator Participants may access and utilize such Institute Materials, but only for the limited purposes provided. Any other unauthorized use of such Institute Materials is strictly prohibited.
COMPLETE YOUR JOURNEY
Looking for more ways to advance women leaders at your organization?