Women continue to be disproportionately impacted by the ongoing health crisis and intense disruptions to the workplace and childcare. Women leaders are dealing with a lot—but they shouldn’t have to go it alone.
Now is the time to refocus on YOU—by taking control of your present and charting a path forward that helps you achieve your personal goals. To begin this important work, you need a partner and a supportive community of women leaders to back you.
Tune into this previously broadcasted webinar for a complimentary one-hour, interactive webinar hosted by two Linkage experts: Jennifer McCollum, CEO; and Kristin Barrett, VP, Consulting & Executive Coach.
During this virtual session, which is the first offering in Linkage’s new Women in Leadership (WIL) Accelerator Live program, you’ll hear the latest data on women in the workplace from Linkage experts and experience a guided conversation focused on advancement and goal setting.
Who should tune in to this webinar recording?
- Women leaders of all levels who are focused on development and advancement in 2022 and are considering a new approach to their leadership journey
- Organizational leaders, including HR, LD and DEI experts, who are building their engagement and development programming for 2022 and want to experience the magic of the WIL Accelerator experience for themselves
- Alumni of the Women in Leadership Institute who are interested in refreshing their learning from WIL and continuing their leadership journey with Linkage
In this webinar, you will:
- Gain free access to the first session of the WIL Accelerator Live program and learn how you can set achievable goals and scale the hurdles to advancement in 2022
- Learn more about the 2022 Women in Leadership Institute and learn how you can continue to access webinars like this one each month through the WIL Accelerator program
- Dive into networking: Connect with women from premier organizations in engaging breakout sessions, giving you the chance to network and learn from other women leaders