Originally broadcast in September 2021.
The statistics are staggering. With nearly 1 in 4 women in the US opting out of the workforce over the last year, retaining and advancing women leaders is more important than ever.
But achieving gender parity in your organization requires special attention to the critical levers proven to drive change.
One lever is executive sponsorship, which can play a key role in accelerating the growth of women into leadership positions. Join us to examine what executive sponsorship is and how you can use it to create a path forward for women at your organization.
- Lorraine Hariton, President and CEO, Catalyst
- Jennifer McCollum, CEO, Linkage
- Leslie Lynn Smith, National Director, GET Cities
During this pre-recorded webinar recording, you will:
- Understand what makes executive sponsorship effective and how to leverage it to accelerate the advancement of women leaders at your organization.
- Hear from experts with firsthand knowledge of what organizations can do to achieve their gender parity goals and advance more women in today’s challenging business climate
- Learn how women leaders can overcome the systemic obstacles to advancement and ascend the leadership ranks.
Access the Recording
Fill out the form to gain access to this pre-recorded webinar, originally presented by Catalyst and featuring insights from Linkage.
CEO, Linkage | Host, Women in Leadership Institute™
Jennifer McCollum is CEO of Linkage, Inc., where she oversees the strategic direction and global operations of the Boston, MA-based leadership development company. With a mission to “Change the Face of Leadership,” Linkage has dedicated 30 years to improving leadership effectiveness and equity in hundreds of organizations globally. Linkage provides assessments, training, coaching, consulting and conferences, with Solutions designed to Accelerate Purposeful Leaders; Advance Women Leaders; and Redesign Inclusive Organizations through Superpowers & Symphony.