The number of women in the workforce has returned to pre-pandemic levels—but women are less committed to and less satisfied with their roles and their companies than ever before. And with high-performing talent in high demand, retention remains a major challenge for organizations.
How can organizations engage women leaders at the highest levels and retain them?
In a competitive labor market, organizations must quickly adopt effective approaches to develop, advance and ultimately retain women to reap the benefits of a fully engaged workforce.
Join us for an insider’s look at how Kaiser Permanente and Parexel have implemented unique employee development experiences to change the game for their women leaders and create tangible impact on their promotion and retention rates.
Who should tune in to this webinar?
- Organizational leaders, including HR, LD and DEI experts, who are focused on improving their engagement and development of women leaders
- Executives who are champions for the advancement of women leaders at their organization and in their community
During this pre-recorded webinar, you will:
- Explore the trends impacting women leaders in today’s workforce and gain insight into the four organizational dimensions you can address to empower women to thrive at your organization
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at two unique leadership development experiences created for women leaders at Kaiser Permanente and Parexel and the critical lessons learned along the way to achieve success and drive retention and promotion rates
- Gain access to a ready-now playbook to advance women leaders at your organization to successfully engage and develop women leaders at every level
- Unlock special discounts to the 2023 Women in Leadership Institute and learn how to bring this development program to your women leader
CEO of Linkage, a SHRM Company; Author of In Her Own Voice: A Woman's Rise to CEO
Jennifer McCollum is CEO of Linkage, Inc., where she oversees the strategic direction and global operations of the Boston, MA-based leadership development company. With a mission to “Change the Face of Leadership,” Linkage has dedicated 30 years to improving leadership effectiveness and equity in hundreds of organizations globally. Linkage provides assessments, training, coaching, consulting and conferences, with Solutions designed to Accelerate Purposeful Leaders; Advance Women Leaders; and Redesign Inclusive Organizations.