Insights from coaching are often the key to helping a leader create impact—as long as that coach has the right tools at hand.
At Linkage, we provide the tools that empower coaches to uncover insights and build self awareness with leaders. Among these tools is the Purposeful Leadership 360° Assessment, which is designed around the five core commitments purposeful leaders make to their stakeholders; Inspire, Engage, Innovate, Achieve, and Become.
Linkage’s Purposeful Leadership 360° Assessment Certification puts you in the driver’s seat when it comes to administering this powerful, research-based tool with your coachees. This online certification is designed to equip you with knowledge of Linkage’s research on Purposeful Leaders and enables you to debrief the Purposeful Leadership 360° Assessment with leaders who turn to you for insights on how they can create lasting positive impact.
Coaches are certified for two years after completion of the certification, with re-certification training available from Linkage.
This program is designed for professional coaches with a background in executive or leadership coaching who have experience providing 360° results, which can include:
- Talent development professionals seeking to empower their coachees with the foundational data needed to create substantive results
- Talent development teams seeking to build internal proficiency with the Purposeful Leadership 360° Assessment and the Linkage process
- Organizations looking to equip their in-house talent development professionals with the ability to debrief 360° assessments and leverage Linkage’s assessments on a broader scale
To be eligible to enroll, participants must have a strong understanding of coaching fundamentals and experience debriefing a 360° assessment.
- Learn Linkage’s Purposeful Leadership® model, and the research behind it
- Understand the impact of being purposeful as a leader
- Learn how to talk to your coachees about the model and assessment
- Discover how to unpack our proprietary report and the elements included in it
- Become equipped with strategic ways to approach the debrief with your coachees, and questions to engage them in their own self-discovery
- Learn how to position and leverage the 360° assessment with your coachees
Take the Next Step
Once you gain the knowledge needed to debrief Linkage’s Purposeful Leadership 360° Assessment, round out your skill set by becoming certified in Linkage’s Advancing Women Leaders 360° Assessment and Leading Organizational Transition program.