Insights from coaching are often the key to helping a leader create impact—as long as that coach has the right tools at hand.
At Linkage, we provide the tools that empower coaches to uncover insights and build self-awareness with leaders. Among these tools is the Purposeful Leadership 360° Assessment, which is designed around the five core commitments Purposeful Leaders make to their stakeholders; Inspire, Engage, Innovate, Achieve and Become.
Linkage’s Purposeful Leadership 360° Assessment Certification puts you in the driver’s seat when it comes to administering this powerful, research-based tool with your coachees. This online certification is designed to equip you with knowledge of Linkage’s research on Purposeful Leaders and enables you to debrief the Purposeful Leadership 360° Assessment with leaders who turn to you for insights on how they can create lasting positive impact.
Coaches are certified for two years after completion of the certification, with re-certification training available from Linkage.
This program is designed for professional coaches with a background in executive or leadership coaching who have experience providing 360° results, which can include:
- Talent development professionals seeking to empower their coachees with the foundational data needed to create substantive results
- Talent development teams seeking to build internal proficiency with the Purposeful Leadership 360° Assessment and the Linkage process
- Organizations looking to equip their in-house talent development professionals with the ability to debrief 360° assessments and leverage Linkage’s assessments on a broader scale
To be eligible to enroll, participants must have a strong understanding of coaching fundamentals and experience debriefing a 360° assessment.
- Learn Linkage’s Purposeful Leadership® model, and the research behind it
- Understand the impact of being purposeful as a leader
- Learn how to talk to your coachees about the model and assessment
- Discover how to unpack our proprietary report and the elements included in it
- Become equipped with strategic ways to approach the debrief with your coachees, and questions to engage them in their own self-discovery
- Learn how to position and leverage the 360° assessment with your coachees
Take the Next Step
Once you gain the knowledge needed to debrief Linkage’s Purposeful Leadership 360° Assessment, round out your skill set by becoming certified in Linkage’s Advancing Women Leaders 360° Assessment and Leading Organizational Transition program.