To meet the challenge of uncertain and volatile times, leaders are expected to be motivated, focused, effective, and above all, able to support and elevate every member of their team to perform at their best.
Effective, purposeful leadership has never been more critical. Linkage’s research shows that Purposeful Leaders drive 2x stronger revenue growth, 4x profit growth and 9x employee engagement.
Are you ready to supercharge your leadership journey at a critical time?
Linkage’s Purposeful Leadership Digital Academy is a virtual learning experience designed to elevate your capabilities in the critical areas associated with effective leadership.
For the first time ever, this Digital Academy is available as an open-enrollment opportunity for individual leaders, giving you the opportunity to take control of your own leadership journey and gain the skills you need to become a truly effective leader. That means you can enroll now, unlock access to your Purposeful Leadership 360° Assessment, and then begin the course on August 31, 2020.
How does it work?
- Before the course begins, complete your Purposeful Leadership 360° Assessment, which includes a self-assessment and insights from direct reports, co-workers, and your managers
- Engage in self-paced, guided learning that includes videos, reflection, and online dialog with peers for three days of the week in our highly interactive digital platform to round out your leadership experience
- Unpack what you learn each week and discuss and complete assignments with your dedicated small group meeting with 5-6 other leaders during a dedicated weekly group work time
- Attend a weekly live webinar session led by an expert Linkage consultant, alongside the other leaders in the program
- Access to Linkage’s Purposeful Leadership Digital Academy
- 8 modules of online learning over eight weeks: August 31, 2020 — October 23, 2020
- Insights from Linkage’s Purposeful Leadership 360° Assessment
- Highly interactive and reflective digital learning designed to drive results
- Peer learning through group assignments and facilitation
Price: $1,295 Now available for $1,000!