When we engage all people to advance high-performing women, we acknowledge that this isn’t a women’s issue—it’s a business issue.
Executives carry increasing responsibility to drive successful innovation and results. How they model inclusive leadership, build creative strategies for advancing diverse talent, and effectively grow the pipeline of women in the leadership ranks defines how successfully an organization can meet and exceed its strategic goals.
At the heart of the matter is gender parity—advancing high-potential employees from across the entire talent pool so that organizations can achieve maximum results. To support these efforts, Linkage presents the Executive Forum for Advancing Women & Inclusion—a program for executives who are committed to creating and sustaining inclusive leadership practices.
Who Should Attend?
- Executives championing the advancement of women in their organizations
- Leaders committed to leading inclusively and creating an environment where women can thrive
- Address unconscious bias through self-reflection, small-group work, and powerful keynote addresses
- Understand how biases influences and impacts teams, direct reports, and organizations
- Benchmark how to address strategic, cultural, systemic, and developmental factors impacting the women leaders in your organization
- Assess inclusive leadership abilities through Linkage's Purposeful Leadership 360⁰ Assessment, which identifies the behaviors inclusive leaders need to be truly effective
Keynote speakers at Linkage’s Women in Leadership Institute® (WIL) walk off the stage to join the Forum for in-depth conversations about your highest priority leadership challenges related to the advancement of women leaders and cultures of inclusion. Enjoy small group conversations with these thought leaders and gain insights that will help you make actionable change. Faculty to be announced soon – check back for more information!
$3,995 / person
Full tuition must be received in US funds. Group reservations will be billed to the primary contact unless otherwise specified. A $350 administrative fee will be applied to any cancellation at any time. After September 30, 2020, cancellation of any and all registrations (including “no shows”) is subject to the full Institute fee. An organization may substitute one paid participant for another at any time with no additional fees or charges.
JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa
5350 E Marriott Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85054
Please note that the hotel charges are not included in the Institute registration fee. Institute participants should contact the hotel directly to arrange for accommodations.