Insights from coaching are often the key to helping a woman leader create impact—as long as that coach has the right tools at hand.
At Linkage, we provide the tools that empower coaches to uncover insights and build self-awareness with leaders.
Among these tools is the Advancing Women Leaders (AWL) 360° Assessment, which is designed to empower women to build the skills and competencies needed to scale the hurdles women often face in the workplace.
Linkage’s AWL 360° Assessment Certification puts you in the driver’s seat when it comes to administering this powerful, research-based tool with your coachees. This online certification is designed to equip you with the knowledge of Linkage’s research on the Inner Critic and the 7 hurdles women must scale to achieve advancement, and enables you to debrief the AWL 360° Assessment with women leaders who turn to you for insights on how they can create lasting positive impact.
Coaches are certified for two years after completion of the certification, with re-certification training available from Linkage.
This program is designed for professional coaches with a background in executive and/or leadership coaching who have experience processing 360º results, which can include:
- Talent development professionals seeking to empower their coachees with the foundational data needed to create substantive results
- Talent development teams seeking to build internal proficiency with the Advancing Women Leaders 360° Assessment and the Linkage process
- Organizations looking to equip their in-house talent development professionals with the ability to debrief 360° assessments and leverage Linkage’s assessments on a broader scale
To be eligible to enroll, participants must have a strong understanding of coaching fundamentals and experience debriefing a 360° assessment.
- Learn Linkage’s Advancing Women Leaders model and the research behind it
- Understand the impact of the Inner Critic and the 7 hurdles women face in the workplace
- Learn how to talk to your coachees about the model and assessment
- Discover how to unpack our proprietary report and the elements included
- Master strategic ways to approach the debrief with your coachees, and questions to engage them in their own self-discovery
Take the Next Step
Build your skillset by gaining the knowledge you need to debrief Linkage’s research-based 360°assessments.