Superpowers & Symphony: Workforce Essentials
A self-paced, digital learning program designed to accomplish this—equipping your employees with key tools, a better understanding and a new language around inclusion.
An engaging, self-paced diversity and inclusion workforce program.
How do we get everyone in the organization to commit to inclusion?
It’s time to create a new movement based on human connection and organizational unity, where everyone’s uniqueness is recognized and cultivated as Superpowers and everyone can contribute at the highest levels.
Linkage’s Superpowers & Symphony Workforce Essentials is a self-paced, digital learning program designed to accomplish this—equipping your employees with key tools, a better understanding and a new language around inclusion. Participants will develop a greater understanding of their own unique skills and the ability to appreciate the uniqueness in others, as well as learn how to connect all of this to play a role in creating greater organizational symphony.
Presented in partnership with Oshoke Abalu and aligned with the Redesigning Inclusion: Superpowers & Symphony solution, this program provides learners with the necessary motivation and tools to have a role in creating a more inclusive organization where everyone contributes their uniqueness as Superpowers and is part of an organizational Symphony.
Diversity and Inclusion are top of mind for employees today—80% of employees say it is extremely important that their organization is inclusive.
Easy to deploy to a large workforce, the program is an innovative way of inspiring action and commitment to inclusion through focusing on the skills and concepts that Linkage’s research shows are proven to work.
Participants work through the content at their own pace—reading articles, taking quizzes and watching videos, while taking time for guided self-reflection exercises. Linkage’s flexible format allows you to deploy the content to best fit your organization’s needs and is mobile responsive—allowing participants to digest the content on the device of their choosing.
The digital learning platform’s reporting capabilities allow you to track participant progress throughout their journey. We also equip you with a playbook to help you scale the program across the organization, providing optional activities (facilitated discussions, peer groups, etc.) that can help you make an even greater organizational impact.
This program is designed for a broad population of employees at an organization, and is primarily focused on staff without management responsibility who are knowledge workers and have access to a computer.
- ~6 hours of self-paced digital content hosted on the Linkage digital platform
- Implementation support designed to help you effectively facilitate to your audience of 50 or 5,000
- Implementation guide with best practices for rolling out within your organization, including optional discussion exercises that can be used as part of a larger program
- Gain new insight on their Superpowers and learn a new language of inclusion redesigned, that is shared across the organization
- Understand what Superpowers & Symphony is and the benefits to them personally and professionally
- Know where they are in terms of contributing to organizational Symphony and identify what they need to do to help further Symphony at their organization
- Learn new tools, techniques, practices and models to have more effective conversations and to discover their Superpowers and those of others in the workplace
- Make a commitment to themselves for making the vision of Symphony a reality through their actions, behaviors and thinking
Take the Next Step
Multiply Your Impact
Looking for more ways to create a more inclusive organization? Pair the Superpowers & Symphony: Workforce Essentials with additional leadership development tools and programming to scale your strategy and build inclusive leaders.