Develop the strategic framework you need to launch, accelerate or broaden initiatives to advance women leaders at your organization.
Linkage research shows that 75% of organizations don’t have a strategy to advance women leaders that addresses individual or organizational barriers women face.
Are you eager to establish metrics to track the results of your efforts to advance women leaders? Do you know what’s holding women leaders back at your organization?
Linkage’s Advancing Women Leaders Organizational Analysis equips organizations with insights from Linkage’s Advancing Women Organizational Assessment, a research-backed, diagnostic assessment tool, as well as strategic consulting through Linkage’s Advancing Women Leaders Executive Session.
This unique strategic consulting session, backed by insights, is designed to equip organizations with the critical benchmark data and leading indicators they need to develop a comprehensive and meaningful strategy to advance women leaders.
Linkage’s research has identified the four dimensions organizations must address in order to achieve and maintain gender parity, which include Culture, Talent Systems, Executive Action, and Leadership Development for Women. The Advancing Women Leaders Organizational Assessment focuses on these dimensions, including the leading indicators associated with the advancement of women leaders, to equip organizations with the data they need to identify and act on areas that will have the greatest possible positive impact.
This consulting session and assessment is designed for organizations looking to begin, accelerate or broaden initiatives to advance women leaders, and organizations looking to demonstrate the impact of their strategies to advance women leaders.
- Comprehensive metrics from the Advancing Women Leaders Organizational Assessment, taken by up to 1,000 leaders
- Advancing Women Leaders Executive Session, a strategic debrief led by expert Linkage consultant (2 hours)
- Unique “Net Promoter Score for Women” for your organization
- Access to benchmark data from other leading organizations working to advance women leaders
- AWL Action Plan with tangible next steps directly tied to results of the assessment
Strategic insights from the experts in women’s leadership
Linkage has supported the advancement of women leaders at leading organizations for more than 20 years, and we’re passionate about equipping organizations with the data—and the strategic next steps—they need to reach and exceed their development goals. Each Advancing Women Leaders Organizational Analysis includes a two-hour Advancing Women Leaders Executive Session with an expert Linkage consultant.
During the Advancing Women Leaders Executive Session, you will experience:
- Overview of Linkage’s research-based Advancing Women Leaders™ Model
- Guided summary of your organization’s Advancing Women Leaders Organizational Assessment results, including where you scored on the four dimensions most correlated with the advancement of women
- Deep dive into your organization’s assessment data in comparison to benchmark data representing other organizations working to advance women leaders
- Small-team discussions focused on the four dimensions AWL Action Plan, including targeted recommendations and next steps, to forward your organization’s goals and results from the assessment
Bring insights from Linkage’s Advancing Women Leaders Organizational Analysis to your organization
Discover more about Linkage’s Advancing Women Leaders Organizational Analysis and learn how you can partner with Linkage to accelerate the development of women leaders at your organization.
Fill out the form to receive:
- Information about Linkage’s Advancing Women Leaders Organizational Analysis, delivered straight to your inbox
- Announcements about brand-new programming and delivery formats
- Advancing Women Leaders insights and news
Multiply Your Impact
Once you identify the areas that will make the greatest impact in the advancement of women at your organization and gain access to critical benchmark data, begin building out your program to advance women leaders.