Linkage’s Dilemma Coaching for Leaders
Equip mid-level leaders with individualized insights and support to help them succeed during times of crisis.
The on-going COVID-19 public health and economic crisis has changed much about the way leaders manage and engage with their teams. And as the impact of this unprecedented crisis deepens, expectations of managers and directors have never been higher.
Mid-level leaders are working to manage their teams effectively in a rapidly changing world. As they work to meaningfully engage their teams, build and support the systems necessary for innovation, and scale new challenges and changing schedules, they need personalized support and advice to help them navigate change and transition.
How can leaders effectively and thoughtfully engage and inspire their teams during a time of crisis? Do they have access to the support they need to help their organizations survive and thrive?
Linkage’s Dilemma Coaching for Leaders is designed to equip mid-level leaders with individualized insights and support to help them succeed during times of crisis. Each leader, including managers of mangers, directors, or high potential and emerging leaders, is partnered with one of Linkage’s expert coaches, who bring decades of experience in corporate coaching.
During a multi-part, 6+ month engagement, executives gain access to personalized insights from one of Linkage’s 360º Assessments. Choose from two assessment options, based on career goals and coaching needs: Linkage’s Advancing Women Leaders 360º Assessment, which focuses on the competencies most associated with effective leadership and advancement for women, or Linkage’s Purposeful Leadership 360º Assessment with Inclusion Scale, which identifies the competencies most closely aligned with effectiveness and inclusion. Assessment results are debriefed by a Linkage coach and inform the coaching program, allowing for measurable and actionable outcomes for leaders.
Linkage’s Dilemma Coaching for Executives is designed for mid-level leaders, including managers of mangers, directors, or high potential and emerging leaders.
Looking for coaching for executive and senior leaders?
Learn more about Linkage’s Dilemma Coaching for Executives or check out our virtual women’s conference.
- Integrated development plan with outcomes that allows client to overcome gaps in their leadership capabilities.
- Accountability for alignment with the team and manager’s goals
- 6, one-hour sessions with an expert Linkage executive coach, 1x per month over six months. Tailor your experience with additional sessions.
- 360º Assessment (Linkage’s Advancing Women Leaders or Purposeful Leadership 360º Assessment with Inclusion Scale) or a proprietary assessment of your choosing
- Up to 3 stakeholder interviews conducted by a Linkage executive coach, which provides context and perspective as to the impact of the leader at work
- Development Plan, informed by results of 360º assessment, interviews with stakeholders, and expected outcomes
- Engagement of leaders direct manager through meaningful touchpoints, including regular meetings to allow coachee and direct manager to align development goals with the organization and a verbal summary provided to the manager in the final meeting
Discover more about Linkage’s Dilemma Coaching for Leaders and learn how you can partner with Linkage to equip mid-level leaders with individualized insights and support to help them succeed during times of crisis. Fill out the form to receive:
- More information about Linkage’s Dilemma Coaching for Leaders, delivered straight to your inbox
- Announcements about brand-new programming and delivery formats
- Linkage Coaching insights and news
Start Your Journey
Speak with a Linkage expert today