Linkage’s Dilemma Coaching for Executives
Equip executive and senior leaders with the personalized support they need to excel during times of crisis.
Organizations are facing a critical moment. As executives and their teams strive to meet the challenge of the COVID-19 public health and economic crisis, expectations have never been higher.
Executives and senior leaders are tasked with deftly pivoting away long-held practices and quickly adjusting strategies, thoughtfully innovating new solutions, making difficult decisions about the futures of their organizations, and bringing their people together to achieve at higher levels than ever before. Throughout this work, they face leadership dilemmas–issues that seem to have no good solution or outcome.
How can senior leaders rise to the challenge of successfully managing amidst crisis? How can they cut through the noise to identify solutions and gain clarity during uncertainty and change?
Linkage’s Dilemma Coaching for Executives is designed to equip executive and senior leaders with the personalized support they need to excel during times of crisis. Linkage’s expert executive coaches, each bringing decades of experience in corporate coaching, focus on unique leadership dilemmas executives face in a world changed by a deepening public health and economic crisis.
During a multi-part, 6+ month engagement, executives gain access to personalized insights from one of Linkage’s 360º Assessments. Choose from two assessment options, based on career goals and coaching needs: Linkage’s Advancing Women Leaders 360º Assessment, which focuses on the competencies most associated with effective leadership and advancement for women, or Linkage’s Purposeful Leadership 360º Assessment with Inclusion Scale, which identifies the competencies most closely aligned with effectiveness and inclusion. Assessment results are debriefed by a Linkage executive coach and inform the coaching program, allowing for measurable and actionable outcomes for executives. Each executive is presented with an Executive Development Summary Report, which summarizes insights and recommendations from their coaching engagement.
Linkage’s Dilemma Coaching for Executives is designed for senior-level leaders, including c-suite, executives, vice presidents, or other senior level decision makers who impact the work of the organization.
Looking for coaching for leaders outside of the executive or c-suite?
Learn more about Linkage’s Dilemma Coaching for Leaders or check out our virtual women’s conference.
- Integrated development plan with intended organizational impacts
- Engaging their teams with the development plan to stay aligned and in a growth mindset
- Support to the coachee that creates forward momentum through stakeholder meetings and manager alignment meetings/report
- 12, one-hour sessions with an expert Linkage executive coach, up to 2x per month over six months. Tailor your experience with additional sessions.
- 360º Assessment (Linkage’s Advancing Women Leaders or Purposeful Leadership 360º Assessment with Inclusion Scale) or a proprietary assessment of your choosing
- Up to 6 stakeholder interviews conducted by a Linkage executive coach, which provides context and perspective as to the impact of the leader at work
- Executive Development Summary Report, compiled by expert Linkage executive coach, aligned with findings of 360º assessment, interviews with stakeholders, and expected outcomes
- Engagement of Executive’s direct manager through meaningful touchpoints, including: regular meetings to allow coachee and direct manager to align development goals with the organization, and a summary report for the coachee to present to their manager at the end of the coaching engagement
Discover more about Linkage’s Dilemma Coaching for Executives and learn how you can partner with Linkage to equip executive and senior leaders with the personalized support they need to excel during times of crisis. Fill out the form to receive:
- More information about Linkage’s Dilemma Coaching for Executives, delivered straight to your inbox
- Announcements about brand-new programming and delivery formats
- Linkage Coaching insights and news
Start Your Journey
Speak with a Linkage expert today