Linkage’s Advancing Women Leaders Advisory Board
An exclusive, invite-only community of organizational leaders and executives focused on the support, retention and advancement of women leaders.
The member leaders and organizations that make up Linkage’s Advancing Women Leaders Advisory Board span industries, sizes and geographic location, but all share a passionate commitment to the important work of meaningfully developing and advancing women leaders at every level.
The Advancing Women Leaders Advisory Board meets regularly as a community of enthusiastic and informed leaders committed to this work. During sessions facilitated by Linkage’s consulting and product team, the Board receives the latest insights and metrics from Linkage’s research team; networks with, learns from and shares best practices with peers; and exchanges ideas to create scalable and evidence-driven solutions to the challenges facing women leaders today.
The Board’s on-the-ground insights into the critical topics facing women in the workforce directly inform and enhance Linkage’s product offering in this space. Linkage’s Advancing Women Leaders™ solution is a practical framework that enables organizations to attract, retain, develop and advance from first-time managers to the C-suite. It is based on three decades of work with more than a million leaders—and our solutions are optimized to deliver measurable and lasting impact, in part through our continued partnership with the client organizations that make up the Advancing Women Leaders Advisory Board.
Key Areas of Focus
Each year, Linkage identifies a strategically important area of focus for the Board. These themes have included:
- 2015 | Deepening the relationship with our Board community
- 2016 |Making a Commitment to the Advancing Women Leaders Organizational Assessment framework
- 2017 | Making a Commitment to Mastering Your Inner Critic & The 7 Hurdles book
- 2018 | Undertaking research on how intersectionality impacts the advancement of women leaders
- 2019 | Focusing on productization within the Advancing Women Leaders signature solution
- 2020 | Harnessing the power of virtual and digital conversion at a critical time
- 2021 |Renewing focus on the power of convening women at the Women in Leadership Institute™ as a common foundational experience
- 2022 | Expanding and scaling the “Future of You” for women leaders
CLIENT-FIRST PRODUCTS AND SOLUTIONS, INFORMED BY THE BOARD
The AWL Board contributes insights, ideas and business needs that influence and direct the development and implementation of Linkage’s products and offerings focused on women leaders. Most recently, the Board has contributed to the development of the following innovative offerings:
- Women in Leadership Institute Accelerator Package | Combine independent learning and facilitated monthly webinars, with an abbreviated conference experience in a yearlong learning program.
- Advancing Women Leaders: Game Changer Negotiations Organizational Program and Open Enrollment Workshop | Equip women leaders with the insights, knowledge and real-world tactics they need to successfully negotiate in a changing and uncertain world.
- Executive Sponsorship of Women and Other Underrepresented Groups | Harness the power of executive sponsorship to drive transformational change and supercharge leadership pipelines through Linkage’s Executive Sponsorship Program for organization-wide strategy and deployment, or by engaging executives in the Executive Sponsorship Track at the Women in Leadership Institute.
Interested in requesting an invitation for your senior executives or organization to join the AWL Advisory Board? Connect with Katharine Panessidi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start Your Journey
Speak with a Linkage expert today