- This Site collects personal information such as name, company, address, phone numbers, fax numbers, and email addresses (“Personally Identifiable Information”) from visitors who voluntarily submit a feedback/inquiry form, send electronic mail to Linkage, register for events, subscribe to newsletters, submit resumes through the Site, or otherwise voluntarily submit such information to Linkage through or because of the Site. Personally Identifiable Information collected through this Site is saved in Linkage’s contact database where it may be combined with pre-existing contact information in the database.
- Linkage does not collect Personally Identifiable Information about visitors except when specifically and knowingly provided by such individuals.
- Personally Identifiable Information may be used by Linkage to contact you regarding Linkage’s programs, products, and services.
- Personally Identifiable Information may also be used by Linkage to send you surveys regarding current services or potential new services that may be offered, as well as to send you newsletters, event notices and announcements, and promotional materials regarding Linkage’s programs, products, and services. If you no longer wish to receive such messages from Linkage, please click here to unsubscribe or send a letter to Customer Service, Linkage, Inc., 200 Wheeler Road, Burlington, MA 01803. Along these lines, please note that Linkage complies with the CAN-SPAM Act.
- Linkage takes commercially appropriate measures to safeguard the Personally Identifiable Information that you share with us. As such, we use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personally Identifiable Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the Personally Identifiable Information you provide on computer systems with limited access, which are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
- Linkage occasionally enlists vendors to provide services on our behalf, such as handling the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, processing transactions, or performing statistical analysis of our services. We will only provide those vendors with the Personally Identifiable Information that they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
- Linkage may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, however, your Personally Identifiable information (email, name, address, telephone number, etc.) is not transferred to the third party.
- In certain instances (e.g., when Linkage co-presents or co-sponsors an event with a third party), Linkage may “rent” your Personally Identifiable Information to a particular third party, usually on a one-time basis. Linkage only does so, however, through the intermediary of a vendor as referenced in paragraph 7 above. Such a vendor (who is, as noted in paragraph 7 above, required to maintain the confidentiality of your information) ensures that the third party in question never receives direct access to your Personally Identifiable Information.
- In the event that Linkage is involved in an acquisition event with another company (i.e., merger, sale of assets, etc.), such Personally Identifiable Information collected under this Policy will potentially be part of the assets transferred. In that instance, you will be notified via a notice on our Site for 30 days prior to a change of ownership or control of such Personally Identifiable Information, with such notice also indicating whether your Personally Identifiable Information will be used in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection. After receipt of such notice, you may (as you can at any time) remove such Personally Identifiable Information pursuant to paragraph 4 above.
- Linkage may access and/or disclose your Personally Identifiable Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Linkage or the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Linkage, including this Site; or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Linkage services or members of the public.
- Except as noted above, Linkage will not otherwise disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties without your permission.
- Linkage reserves the right to use your IP address, resolution settings, browser information, platform type, and originating URLs to help diagnose problems with our server, measure usage, and administer the Site.
- This Site contains links to other websites. Linkage is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
- Linkage reserves the right to modify this Policy without prior notice. Accordingly, please refer to the Policy on a regular basis.
If you have any questions about this Policy or the privacy practices of this Site, please contact: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
This website, including but not limited to all materials, content, and functions made available herein (“the Site”), is published and maintained by Linkage, Inc. (“Linkage”). When you access, browse, or use this Site you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth below.
- This Site is for your personal use only. Unless if Linkage explicitly consents otherwise, you may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell, or transmit anything you copy from this Site for any business, commercial, or public purpose.
- You agree not to affect or interrupt the operation of this Site in any way.
- Unless otherwise explicitly noted, all materials contained on the Site are the copyrighted property of Linkage. You agree not to engage in any unauthorized use of such materials. Please be advised that such unauthorized use may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and certain civil and criminal statutes.
- Unless otherwise explicitly noted, all logos, service marks, and trademarks contained on the Site are property of and proprietary to Linkage. You agree not to engage in any unauthorized use of such proprietary logos, service marks, and trademarks. Please be advised that such unauthorized use may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and certain civil and criminal statutes.
- No materials from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may print (or download to a single computer) one copy of such materials for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided that (i) you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, (ii) you make no modifications to the materials, and (iii) you do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any Linkage products, services, or brands. If you are interested in reproducing, distributing, or using the materials on the Site for any commercial purpose, please contact Linkage at +1.781.402.5555.
- Except as explicitly provided in paragraph 5 above, the use of any materials contained on this Site on any other website or computer environment is strictly prohibited.
- We explicitly disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on websites that link to or from this Site.
- YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS PROVIDED THEREON ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. LINKAGE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY CONTENT PUBLISHED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. LINKAGE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVER THAT MAKES THIS SITE AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER COMPONENTS THAT MAY INFECT OR HARM YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, OR ANY OTHER PROPERTY WHEN YOU ACCESS, BROWSE, DOWNLOAD FROM, OR OTHERWISE USE THE SITE.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL LINKAGE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES RELATED TO (A) THE USE OF, (B) THE INABILITY TO USE, OR (C) ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENTS AND FUNCTIONS OF THIS SITE.
- Linkage reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions without prior notice. Accordingly, please refer to these terms and conditions on a regular basis.
- As you browse www.linkageinc.com and www.mylinkage.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with www.linkageinc.com and www.mylinkage.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and their partners’ targeted advertising.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or your use of this Site, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.