Leading Organizational Transition: Train-the-Trainer Program
Offered in exclusive partnership with William Bridges & Associates
One thing that remains constant in business is change—change of structures and policies, change of personnel, and change of needs. It's all too easy to focus on the logistics and overlook the personal side of things, but the personal side is a critical component to any change's success.
Individuals are much more likely to support change when they are brought into the process and when they have a support system in place to help them cope with that change or loss. Ensure your full team's readiness by developing an in-house resource certified to provide training and readiness services.
What You Get
What’s better than an employee prepared for change? How about an entire staff that’s prepared for change and continues delivering great results without missing a beat?
Build a stronger, better-equipped team with a Train-the-Trainer program that delivers ongoing training and results to your entire organization.
Perfect for human resource and organization development professionals, this three-day Train-the-Trainer program certifies participants to deliver two skill-building workshops to internal staff as needed. Both workshops embrace the highly acclaimed William Bridges & Associates’ Three-Phase Transition Model, which includes a proven framework and series of tools for successfully embracing and fostering the human side of change:
- Managing Organizational Transition: Learn to lead people through transition with fewer disruptions and sustained productivity
- Individual Transition in Organizations: Teach individuals how to manage change-induced internal transition, avoiding disruption to their lives as well as personal distress
Beyond securing training certifications and 24 CPEs, attendees will
- Learn to lead individuals through strategic change initiatives
- Develop coaching skills to help employees prepare for and cope with constant change and loss
- Become part of an established network of Bridges Certified Trainers
- Have the opportunity to reconnect with ongoing education via quarterly webinars focused on transition topics
- Receive access to order training delivery materials online
This workshop isn’t just about certifying internal resources; it’s about fostering an environment that supports employee growth, job satisfaction, and productivity.
At a Glance
|Type:||Train the Trainer|