The Purposeful Leadership Assessment Instrument™ Certification
The Purposeful Leadership Assessment Instrument™ Certification is based on Linkage's Purposeful Leadership™ Model, which is designed around the five core commitments purposeful leaders make to their stakeholders: Inspire, Engage, Innovate, Achieve and Become. The assessment provides insight into a leader’s leadership skills and performance on each commitment.
This course is intended for professionals with a background in executive coaching and experience in providing 360-degree assessment results.
What You Get
This online certification offers a deep dive in the Purposeful Leader Model and the research behind it. As a participant, you will explore:
- Best practices to position the assessment with your clients.
- The assessment report itself and its various elements.
- Strategies to debrief its results with your coachees—and questions to engage them in their own self-discovery process.
- Take the Purposeful Leadership self-assessment
- Read the Purposeful Leadership white paper and technical paper
- Complete our online satisfaction survey
- Session 1 – Overview of Linkage's Purposeful Leadership Model
- Session 2 – Overview of the assessment report
- Session 3 – Coaching to the Purposeful Leadership assessment: Debrief strategies, sales and process overview
- Launch your first client 360-degree assessment
- Debrief your process with a Linkage Purposeful Leadership assessment specialist
- Debrief the results with your client
- Administer your first client satisfaction survey
To become certified, participants must complete the pre-and post-work and attend a minimum of two out of the three live online sessions.