Have you noticed that great leaders have a knack for heading off glitches before they become problems? It isn’t that these leaders have an innate sense of what’s to come, they’ve simply learned how to apply systems thinking to better analyze situations and link seemingly separate, unconnected events.
This highly interactive workshop develops good leaders into great leaders by helping them to learn and master the principles of systems thinking so that they can detect and prevent damage—as well as increase productivity and enhance outcomes.
What You Get
Systems Thinking attendees will participate in a series of highly interactive exercises and simulations, including The Beer Game™, an MIT-developed role-playing simulation. Through our unique workshop, attendees will learn to
- Make the connections between seemingly separate events, factors, and processes
- Model and test business assumptions, problems, and decisions
- Understand and simplify complex business problems
- Diagram the cause-and-effect relationship of problems and decisions
- Proactively resolve developing issues with an in-depth understanding and strategic plan
Most importantly, attendees will immediately be able to apply what they learn during the workshop to their jobs so that they can hit the ground running.
At a Glance
This offering is available to bring on-site to your organization as a 1 or 2 day workshop.