Academy for the Advancement of Women Leaders
According to a McKinsey report "Why Diversity Matters," companies with a higher share of women at the executive level outperform those with fewer women—they achieve 41% higher return on equity and 45% better operating results.
Linkage’s Academy for the Advancement of Women Leaders is an 11-module learning experience designed to address the common hurdles that impede advancement as women ascend the leadership ranks: Recognized Confidence, Branding & Presence, Clarity, Networking, Making the Ask, Proving Our Value, and Bias.
Watch Linkage's Susan MacKenty Brady explain the 7 Hurdles in this short video.
What You Get
Through targeted skill-building, simulations, case studies and interactions with other leaders, Linkage’s Academy for the Advancement of Women Leaders supports participants in surmounting both external and internal bias and developing leadership strengths, thereby creating a direct impact on the business.
Participants in the program will:
- Explore how their inner critic impacts their interactions and relationships at work and at home
- Recognize and own their responsibilities around their own development
- Identify the competencies and hurdles they need to focus on to move to the next level in their career
- Learn to navigate the hurdles that they have control over
- Create a plan to connect themselves with others to gain additional control over organizational hurdles
At a Glance
This offering is available to bring on-site to your organization as a workshop.