Checklists and planning are a great way to begin building an efficient team, but to get to the next level your team needs to start thinking strategically—how can you transition from one to the other?
Your team members need to expand their views beyond what they know or what’s right in front of them, looking outside their own comfort zone to find new inspiration and ideas. Strategic thinking isn’t just collecting data, but being able to discern the true value that’s hidden between the numbers and words.
It’s about developing integrated, unified solutions that work symbiotically to deliver stronger results.
What You Get
Beyond the lasting results your organization will experience after completing our Strategic Thinking workshop, attendees will learn immediate deliverables and strategies, including
- Discovery of their individual capabilities
- The key components of strategic thinking
- How to sort through the noise to spot significant pieces of information and potential gaps
- Practical approaches to identifying issues and opportunities
- Tools to create an environment that fosters a strategic team
Most importantly, attendees will discover how to apply what they learn to their jobs and lives, providing immediate results for your organization.
At a Glance
This offering is available to bring on-site to your organization as a 1 or 2 day workshop.