Change Leadership: How Leaders Drive Organizational Change
Leaders today recognize the imperative to change—yet only a handful are equipped with the right tools and techniques to create effective change within their teams, divisions, and organizations—leading to approximately 75% of change initiatives failing.
Learn how to apply critical change leadership concepts and tools, and receive a change leadership process to ensure your organization realizes the benefits of real change. Discussions, activities, assessments, simulations, and application to participants' own real-world changes help embed the learning and ensure skill development.
What You Get
- Learn a step-by-step process for leading successful change
- Communicate a compelling change message to gain greater commitment
- Unlock resistance and remove obstacles to change
- Assess personal and organizational readiness to take on the challenge of change
- Deploy a long-term, sustainable model for change
Note: This program is not open to independent consultants or consulting firms.
At a Glance
This offering is available to bring on-site to your organization as a 1 or 2 day workshop.