All workshop attendees are encouraged to arrive at 8:00 AM for sign-in. Most workshops are scheduled to begin at 8:30 AM and end approximately at 4:30 PM.* A daily continental breakfast, lunch, and participant materials are included in the tuition fee.
Participants are encouraged to dress in casual or business casual attire. Dress in layers since temperatures in meeting rooms may vary.
For workshop location information, call Linkage Customer Service at +1.781.402.5555.
* Workshops held at DePaul University in Chicago: Please arrive for sign-in at 8:30 AM. These workshops are scheduled to begin at 9:00 AM and end at approximately 5:00 PM.
Registration & Payment
- Linkage reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any event. In the event of a program cancellation, we make every effort to notify participants 4-5 weeks prior to the event. Therefore, we recommend purchasing a refundable airfare. Linkage is not responsible for any airfare penalties, travel or hotel charges that may be incurred due to cancelled or rescheduled events.
- Registrations processed online within eight weeks of the start date of a program must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Payment must be made in U.S. dollars.
All cancellations, substitutions, and reschedule requests must be made in writing via email to Linkage Customer Service at CustomerService@linkageinc.com or via fax to +1.781.402.5556. Before a program begins, Linkage incurs substantial administrative costs related to your registration; therefore please review the applicable fees below:
|Timing of Transfer or Cancellation||Transfer Fee||Cancellation Fee|
|More than 30 Days from Event Start Date||10% of Amount Paid||10% of Amount Paid|
|Between 15-30 Days from Event Start Date||25% of Amount Paid||50% of Amount Paid|
|Less than 15 Days from Event Start Date||50% of Amount Paid||100% of Amount Paid|
- An organization may substitute a colleague for the original registrant up to four days prior to the start of the workshop at no charge; this substitution should be made in writing.
- Program registrants who fail to attend (“no show”) with no notification will be charged the full program cost.
- All remaining funds must be used within 12 months of the date of transfer or cancellation.
Due to licensing constraints with our partners, some Linkage workshops are not open to consultants. For this same reason, some workshops which are open to consultants may require an additional fee for participation and the completion of a non-solicitation agreement.