Who Should Attend
OD, training, and HR professionals who want to acquire OD methodology and techniques to drive business results
Benefits & Outcomes
- Acquire practical OD tools and resources
- Strengthen your own OD platform
- Join an expanded network of OD professionals
The curriculum is based on Linkage’s Organizational Design Wheel™. This model defines the characteristics—organization, direction-setting, people, process, and tools—common to high-performance workplaces
- Organization: Programs that define how high-performing organizations connect their resources to ensure the utmost levels of productivity
- Direction-Setting: Programs that help practitioners become business partners on critical issues—such as where is the organization heading, who should be leading it and how the vision should be communicated
- People: Programs to guide practitioners through the methods and tools needed to drive a culture of performance and trust in order to optimize the organization’s capabilities
- Processes & Tools: Programs designed to help facilitate change initiatives that add direct value to the bottom line
View Certificate details
Four courses (not concurrent), at least one of which must be a core course and the remaining three courses must be chosen from the selected track and/or shared electives—recommended program completion within one year.
See individual courses for complete schedule with locations.
$4,895 which represents a 15% discount when paid in full at the time of registration.
(Note: an additional fee applies for each program marked with an asterisk. Please inquire for details.)