- Institutes & Summits
Start with Insights
Assessments are the cornerstone of our approach, providing insights into your strengths and opportunities—this foundational vantage point is integral. Our standard, tailored, and custom business-oriented assessments promote organizational and leadership development, providing the foundation to build and grow skills and values.
Each assessment has a different focus and approach: Which one is right for you?
- Leadership Assessments and 360-degree Solutions
- Team Effectiveness Assessments
- Employee Engagement Surveys
- Executive Development and Selection
Build from Within
Great leaders build and guide results through others—but not without some guidance.
- Our coaching services include one-on-one coaching for executives and leaders, coach-the-coach sessions, team coaching, and coaching for board members
- Receive an individualized approach tailored for your strengths, needs, and goals
- All of our coaches have, on average, 15+ years of firsthand experience in a business environment
Freedom Meets Efficiency and Effectiveness
So you like Linkage’s proven methods and content, but need it in larger volumes on an as-needed basis…and of course, within budget. No problem. Make any of our 60+ customizable programs your own by licensing our content so that you can provide training tailored to your organization at any time.
- Share with us your needs, interests, and goals
- We’ll customize our content for your organization so you have a perfect fit
- Train-the-trainer to build a licensed, in-house resource
- Your trainer can administer our content when you need it, how you need it
Accelerate Learning, Accelerate Success
More than 500,000 leaders have attended our Institutes and Summits to date—and for good reason. These action-packed, multi-day institutes are full of immersive, hands-on workshops, coaching sessions, networking opportunities, and more.
- The Women in Leadership Institute™
- Leadership Summit for Women: Leading the Future of Academic Medicine & Healthcare
- The Global Institute for Leadership Development™
Which Institute is right for you?
Our open-enrollment workshops provide hands-on learning on a variety of organization and leadership development topics in a small, intimate setting. Customized and brought to your organization or held in major metro areas across the country, these sessions are accessible, affordable, and perfect to train an individual or a group.
Here’s what’s coming next:
- Measures and Metrics for Effective Leadership, October 16-17, Boston
- Leading Organizational Transition: Train-The-Trainer Program, October 20-22, Calgary
- Strategic HR Business Partner Certification Program, November 10-12, Chicago
- Organizational Analysis & Design, November 13-14, Chicago